Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score
    Bought a A3 flat top upper from him. He had the best price with shipping out there. Let me pay with MO and to have shipped it out to me the same day he got the MO because it was here ASAP.

Great job Grant. Now if I could only save up enough to get an M&P at the smoking price he sells them for....

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    +1 for G&R

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Ordered a blemished KAC RAS. Shipped quick, but arrived without KAC panels.

Email sent to Grant, fast response, KAC panels at my door like 3 days later.

Thumbs up all around. I'll be sending more business his way soon enough
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit
    What Happened to the American dream? It came true. You're looking at it.

Feedback Score

Smile

I have been to Grants store now 2 times, and so far been the best experience so far in any gunstore I've ever been to, great prices and great service, its nice to actually walk in somewhere where the owner actually takes the time to help you and answer your questions. So I give Grant 2 thumbs up, and Thank You Grant for awesome service and awesome products, I'm definately a new permanent customer of G&R Tactical.
    "They can have my gun, when they pry it from my cold dead fingers"

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedimac View Post
    I have been to Grants store now 2 times, and so far been the best experience so far in any gunstore I've ever been to, great prices and great service, its nice to actually walk in somewhere where the owner actually takes the time to help you and answer your questions. So I give Grant 2 thumbs up, and Thank You Grant for awesome service and awesome products, I'm definately a new permanent customer of G&R Tactical.

Thank you for the feedback. We are trying to change peoples opinion of gun stores, one customer at a time.

C4

Feedback Score
    I was passing through Ohio on my way to Louisville on business, and decided to let the company fund a little side trip to G&R for a CQD sling and mounts. (I may have miscalculated the distance a little.) After a 2 hour detour, I found their road from my Mapquest directions. It was under water and impassable. Turns out half the freaking state is flooded. I called for directions, but the signal was shaky, and I lost them. I tried to find my own way around, but every road I came to was flooded. Not to be denied, I found a donut shop in Mineral City where there was a woman who lived near G&R, and she gave me detailed directions that involved nameless dirt roads, obscure landmarks, and turkey vultures. Half an hour later and probably half a mile as the crow flies, I found their shop. They are a warm and friendly young couple who had exactly what I needed, gave me a great price, discounted THAT for my trouble, AND covered my sales tax, AND gave me a couple SWAT issues for the road! I may not make the drive from Mi. again anytime soon, but they'll get plenty more of my business.

Michigan Guy
    The world is not a dangerous place because of those who do harm, but because of those who see it, and do nothing.

Albert Einstein

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RC Parker View Post
    I was passing through Ohio on my way to Louisville on business, and decided to let the company fund a little side trip to G&R for a CQD sling and mounts. (I may have miscalculated the distance a little.) After a 2 hour detour, I found their road from my Mapquest directions. It was under water and impassable. Turns out half the freaking state is flooded. I called for directions, but the signal was shaky, and I lost them. I tried to find my own way around, but every road I came to was flooded. Not to be denied, I found a donut shop in Mineral City where there was a woman who lived near G&R, and she gave me detailed directions that involved nameless dirt roads, obscure landmarks, and turkey vultures. Half an hour later and probably half a mile as the crow flies, I found their shop. They are a warm and friendly young couple who had exactly what I needed, gave me a great price, discounted THAT for my trouble, AND covered my sales tax, AND gave me a couple SWAT issues for the road! I may not make the drive from Mi. again anytime soon, but they'll get plenty more of my business.

Michigan Guy
    Very nice to meet you and thank you for going to all that trouble to get to us!

We are still basically on an "island" out here.

C4

Feedback Score
    I've been contemplating renting a plane from Canton Airsports and parachuting in. Do you need me to airdrop anything to you?
    “He who would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression. For if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.” Thomas Paine

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." H.L. Mencken

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Positve +3 or so transactions, just got my Aimpoint T-1 in, thanks Grant!!
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    Fair prices, quick delivery! Thanks!
    "There is no David 14 on the computer."

Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast