Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score

Thumbs up BCM Middy

Got mine in today. Looks great and timely delivery. Thanks G&R Tactical.

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Blankwaffe View Post
    Im a new customer of G&R,as I just place my first order with them yesterday.I did alot of shopping around and checking out other dealers before I made my purchase.What made me decide to buy from G&R was the types of products G&R carries and attention to detail as to function and quality.Everything that they sell is something they have used and can recommend with a great amount of detail.So G&R is not just another reseller...they are experienced enthusiasts as well.Not something you will find at most places.
    Reading Grants many posts on this forum clearly showed me that he is very serious about what he does and gave me confidence in buying whatever he recommended.
    Ive flooded G&R with emails asking questions about the LMT upper and BCG before I ordered and he answered them all through the weekend. Not many companies out there that will try and help a customer out even when they are not open for business.
    Not to mention when I called to place my order I had just survived a extremely long work day and was flat loopy from lack of sleep.The simple fact that G&R even tolerated my rambling during the string of phone calls said alot.
    Grant even went as far as to check headspace on the upper/BCG at my request at no charge.
    Email confirmation of my order and tracking number was sent as soon as the package was processed.
    Called today and went ahead and ordered the LMT lower assy as well.
    All I can say is I will certainly buy whatever I need for my AR's from G&R from now on.I think a person would have to look hard to find a better dealer.
    Fast,friendly and professional service all the way.
    Thanks for all the extra effort G&R.
    +1000

I too am a new customer and was greatly impressed by every aspect of my experience with Grant. His prices were very reasonable and customer service was phenomenal. I am definately a life time customer with G & R Tactical!

Feedback Score
    +1.

Overall good experience. There were some complications with which I was not very happy, but every time I called in to check, they were very professional. I ordered several items and Grant gave me a deal that I doubt one can find elsewhere. Despite the aforementioned complications, I would order again; main reasons being the killer deal, knowing that no corners are cut in assembly, and super fast shipping.
    "However horrible the incident of war may be, the soldier who is called upon to offer his life for his country, is the noblest development of mankind." - General of the Army Douglas MacArthur, Manila, 24 August 1936

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Pleasant surprise

Grant,

Got my pair of RDS today and I'm extremely pleased with the little surprise I received. I'll be sure to put the H-1 and ML3 to good use. Thank you so much for the fast service and excellent prices. G&R rocks!

SS

Feedback Score
    Add me to the list.

N4 bbl'd upper with the DD Omega rails. Seems very solid and well put together. Price was very fair, too. Speedy service. What's not to like?

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Another +1 for G&R. Purchased some more useless crap like an LMT LPK, Larue LT-170 mount, Tangodown QD foregrip and other stuff that I'll never use. There must be subliminal images embedded here in the website causing us to make these purchases.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    In my adult years, the thrill of Santa coming has been replaced with the sight of the UPS truck showing up at the house. I have had two last minute orders with G&R tactical in recent weeks for gear to use at classes, that if the orders had not showed up, I would have been SOL. G&R always performs.

I recommend G&R to anyone in a skinny minute. The service cannot be beat & Grant (or is it Lance?) is GTG. It is probably bad of me not supporting the local gun shop guys, but I would just assume buy from G&R as I would any of the local boys, especially his deals on Surefire equipment.

Feedback Score
    Another great expereince here. Ordered one of Grant's LMT custom lower packages. It was shipped fast and looks gorgeous!
    NRA, SAF, MSI, and JPFO Member

Feedback Score

Thumbs up +1

+1

First time customer but it surely wont be the last! Great prices, Great CS, Fast shipping! Only downside is I don't have enough money for all the crap I want! Talk to ya next payday

4x Magpul Moe RE/Stock Kit.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by spamsammich View Post
    Got my pinned 14.5" from Grant today, I couldn't be more pleased. I have a defender lower coming but for now it's on a Mega lower.

I am a very happy customer. I'm even pleased with UPS Ground since they delivered a day early. I should have played Mega Millions today too dammit!
    I just got the exact same upper in the mail yesterday...I had a smile on my face...along with some new H buffers, KNS pin kits for my lowers, and a few magpul trigger gaurds.
    “We don’t rise to the level of our expectations; we fall to the level of our training.” Archilochus, Greek Soldier, Poet, c. 650 BC

CERTIFIED GLOCK ARMORER

Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast