Page 21 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score
    2 thumbs up for Grant.

Just received my BCM middy, and I'm more than pleased.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Thumbs up

Finished my build last week, and looking back almost all the parts were from G&R...furniture, upper, internals... Thanks Grant and Roxanne.
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    Thanks Grant, its been a pleasure doing business with you, and I look forward to doing more in the future.....Dave R.

Feedback Score
    Got two of Grant's LPK. It is without a doubt the best LPK I have used. The trigger pull in good and the safety selector snapps off of safe with authority. A far cry from the mush I have experienced from other LPKs.

-THanks Grant

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Typical excellence from G&R Tactical.

Everything as it should be and fast shipping.

Feedback Score
    I am beyond impressed with the two full LPKs i purchased from G&R. I need to pick up another kit for another lower that I just picked up today. After using these LPKs buying anything else is just unthinkable.

Before these kits I was using CMT, Bushmaster and RRA lower parts kits. I also have some Del-Ton kits lying around for emergency spare parts.

These kits blow everything else out of the water. including the Magpul trigger guard is a nice touch, and leaving out the A2 grip is also welcome. I've built up a pretty good collection of A2 grips...i don't even know what to do with them all, so I'm glad they are left out.

I must say - top notch. All of my purchases from G&R have gone smoothly.....more purchases to come in the future. Thank you for enabling my black rifle addiction, Grant
    TUEBOR

Feedback Score

Thumbs up Great Service and Value Prices

I ordered 2 M&P .40 mags. Quick delivery and great price . I was about to give up on the M&P due to high mag prices and striker issues.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Thumbs up G and R

I just got my H buffer and bolt upgrade kit from G and R. Excellent stuff and fast shipping. Gotta pick up some LPK's when my lowers come in so I can build them up and I know who's getting my return business. Thanks G and R!

Leave the guns...bring the cannolis.
    Give me but one firm spot on which to stand and I will move the Earth. -Archimedes

Feedback Score
    Grant/G&RTactical rocks! Great, attentive service & fast shipping!
    WARNING!
    There ain't no more continues, dog...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Kudos to Grant!

I wanted to let everyone know that after having a major misunderstanding with Grant (all it was was poor communication on both our parts), he's made enough clear to me that I have FULL confidence in him, and will do business with him again!
    oh... and his lower was very well done! Thanks Grant!

Page 21 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast