Page 33 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have only but three orders so far through Grant and must say that two of the three have been very positive experiences. Great prices, and normally prompt shipping! However, on one order, ship time was not what I had hoped for. I was invoiced on the 30th and only received a shipment notification on the 9th after I sent an email requesting status of my order. I must say that Grant was quick in his response to remedy the issue and sent me a shipment notification just a few short hours after I sent my status request. I suppose one could argue that I got spoiled after the fast shipping of the other orders. Isolated incident Im sure, and will be happy to do business in the future.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    installed Heinie night sights on my M&P and sent me some G&R LPKs... No problems
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We left town due to a power outage and when we returned on Christmas Eve, my G&R Tactical order was on the front porch. Thanks Grant. Merry Christmas everyone.
    "You must school yourselves to savagery." Patton

I've got enough posts to sell in the EE but since I only average 0.02 posts per day, it will be approximately 7,700 days until I can post in the general discussion area. [end of mild rant]

Feedback Score
    I assisted my brother in law in purchasing a S&W M&P15 and all of my questions were answered promptly, with guidance and honest assessment of his needs.

Grant processed the order quickly and made the transaction seamless. I would definitely purchase from him in the future.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just received another shippment from Grant. As always its what I ordered.

Thanks again Grant

Brad
    Dead men tell no tales!

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Huge +1 for Grant. Gave me a great price on an HK45 and shipped it immediately. Right before Shot so I could get it fast. Thanks Grant

Feedback Score
    My most recent transaction went very well. (all prior dealings have been good too)

Grant made me a great deal on an ACOG and shipped very quickly. The optic was as-advertised. No worries.

G&R= gtg

Feedback Score

G&R is GTG

Ordered 2 BCM complete middy rifles from Grant. Both of these great rifles arrived promptly as expected. I do not know of any other vendor including Bravo Company USA that offers this great rifle package at this price or with this little hassle.

Thanks Grant, great job! I appreciate your efforts.

Feedback Score
    I ordered one of the "Open Box Sale" Aimpoints. Ordered on 01/25, shipped on 01/26 and arrived on 01/29. Quick service and the ML2 looks brand new at a big discount.

Thanks Grant!
    Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.

George Washington, Farewell Address, September 19, 1796

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I just received a BCM Middy upper from Grant. Great service and quick shipping!

Page 33 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast