Page 45 of 72 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score
    A+ to Grant. Fast shipping and great packaging. Thanks for a great BCM Lower.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    GRANT LIED TO ME!!!! I ordered a BMC lightweight middy upper and BCM blemished lower. I got it today. Opened the package. There wasnt a blemish on my lower at all. I feel lied to

Seriously, great service, great prices. What's not to love
    In today's world one of the best things you can do for your child; Get them in Scouting, stay with them in the program, and encourage them to stay in.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HES View Post
    GRANT LIED TO ME!!!! I ordered a BMC lightweight middy upper and BCM blemished lower. I got it today. Opened the package. There wasnt a blemish on my lower at all. I feel lied to

Seriously, great service, great prices. What's not to love
    This is great to hear. I am currently in the process of contacting Grant about a blemish BCM. I can't wait to get it.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Thumbs up

Hey! That LaRue EER LT-139 was just what the doctor ordered form my SPR. Was really pleased to get it as a sale item - thanks!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I bought a S&W M&P 15-22 MOE from G&R a few months back. Grant's good to go.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I've ordered from G&R on a few occasions now and there's nothing bad I can say. Good prices, quick shipping. What more can you ask for?
    Last edited by SteveL; 04-18-11 at 14:36.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score

GTG!

Grant is solid, top-notch, good to go! (2xH buffers)
    Last edited by Heavydmp; 04-18-11 at 15:53.

Feedback Score

Why go elsewhere?

I ordered a VCAS sling and a couple of M&P45 mags from Grant and they arrived today just as expected. Good service and prices that were fair as hell. I was so satisfied with my experience that I ordered a couple of mags for my M&P9 this very evening.

Grant, you will get first shot at my money whenever I need anything. It is a pleasure to support your business.
    Last edited by ilvoce; 04-22-11 at 11:57.

Feedback Score
    I've ordered a few items from Grant and I seem to always have a question or parts added to items like Magpul ASAP to my BCM lower or most recently my M&P 9mm that Grant added the APEX kit too that I received yesterday. Pretty sure I'm a high maintenance customer.Grant always replies to emails quickly and offers honest advice if even if it means he may make a little less money. Grant is my first place to go as I know it will be done right and has good prices. That said I'll pay more to know it's going to be right.

600rds today with my new M&P9. Thanks Grant love the trigger!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Great service from Grant and G&R. Thanks again.

Page 45 of 72 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast