Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score
    Was going to order from Bravo Company but the items were out of stock. Checked with Grant at G & R Tactical, BCG and 20" BCM upper were in stock so I went with him. Excellent communication and very fast shipping! Would gladly do business with again!

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Not much to say that hasn't been said. Great communication, quick service. Worked with me when my knuckle head FFL said multiple times he sent the copy to G&R but in pretty sure they hadnt. I won't be using them again but will be using G&R again.
    Full-time LEO

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    As everyone else has already stated...Outstanding prices and fast shipping. Will buy from them in the future.

Feedback Score
    Ordered a Colt SP6920MP-B on Sunday Jan 8, 2012...
    Had it in my GSR covered mitts on Jan 12!
    Smooth transaction with no disappointments. Not my 1st order from G&R and it won't be my last. Anytime I have a question, Grant answers it right away. I will be spending more money will G&R.
    Thanks Grant!
    “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” Isaiah 5:20

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Stopped into Grants and picked up an mp15-22 for a plinker and a got some trigger work done on my mp9. Can't beat G&R's service and prices. Very, very lucky to be local...

Feedback Score
    I have not yet had the pleasure of buying from G&R, but a BCM lower is in the works. However my wife bought me a BFH upper from Grant on my recommendation for Christmas. In her words:

"I have no complaints. They kept me up to speed and in fact the package arrived early."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Grant is the SHIZZZZ!

Got my BCM "BLEM" lower from him for my build and it is perfect.

What makes it even better is he didn't have a part I wanted/selected for the lower build. He emails me saying I can wait for the part I wanted or he can put in the upgraded version and he would cover the cost. THATS customer service folks.

I don't read script, script reads me.

Feedback Score
    Another happy customer, Aimpoint PRO. Arrived sooner than I expected, smooth transaction. It is nice to make purchases from someone who speaks your language.
    Terra, obumbravit, Terra malum, Illi qui seminat semina itineris, Quare reum esse?

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Another Happy Customer. I got my BCM lower last year and it is very nice.
    Just ordered a BCM 20" with BCM BCG and Charging handle MOD3.
    Can't wait to get it.
    Your the man.
    Will be ordering a BCM Blemish Lower in the future.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thumbs up

Thanks again to G&R for an awesome deal on my 6920MP. Commo was excellent even though they were at SHOT, the price was unbeatable, and the shipping was fast. I won't hesitate to do business again with them.

Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast