Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Grant has provided outstanding customer service on countless personal orders for me. I have steered many friends his way and he ALWAYS makes me look like a genius with his excellent customer service, fast shipping, and great prices.

With no disrespect toward Bravo Company (my experiences with them have been excellent as well), I would rather my friends and associates buy BCM stuff from Grant than directly from Bravo Company....such is the level of service G&R provides.

I can say with confidence that if you hear somebody complaining about G&R with regard to a CS/ethics/communication issue, they are full of shit.

Buy from G&R with confidence.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I was pleasantly suprised this evening while getting off work by a call from the local dealer to inform me that my BCM Lower had been received from G&R. I have to admit the price was great, and for a blemished receiver I can't find any damage. I still haven't cleaned all the oil off of the outside yet, so I may yet discover some, but the item is mechanicaly flawless. I would definitely recommend G&R to my friends. Thanks Grant, I look forward to continued business with you.

Feedback Score
    Received my rifle at my local FFL that I ordered from Grant. Great customer service and every email/question was answered very quickly. I will be buying more gear from G & R Tactical again!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Grant

What is the blemish on the c marked lowers?
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I placed an order about 10 days ago, for an ADM b2 base, and a socom t1 spacer. Sadly, after about 7days, no package. I messaged Grant, and with a quickness I got a reply. They had went out of stock right under my nose. I told him that was fine, and if it was easier on him, id take a LaRue 1/3 mount. I didnt get an answer back, but I did get a package today. A brand new LaRue lower 1/3rd T1 mount. The great thing is, I told him I would pay the differance on the mount, but he didnt charge me. That is the definition of quality customer service. I will never order from another source, if Grant carries what I am looking for. Thanks G & R!!!!!
    God bless,
    Brandon
    "Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight."
    -Psalm 144:1
    "Our houses are protected by the good Lord, and a gun; you might need 'em both, if you show up here not welcome, son."
    -Josh Thompson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks again, super fast shipping on the optic. Much appreciated.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    i want to add to the already great reputation with my couple most recent purchases!

ordered a lower and g&r tactical lpk, and grant scrounged the parts for the lower together and got me a tracking number in only a couple days!

keep in mind he had SUPER limited supply of lpk stuff and was already filling previous orders with the recent stuff he got it.

talk about underpromising and overdelivering! customer for life for sure!

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

Thumbs up

Grant you are the man. Excellant products and customer seervice.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I received my M&P9c from Grant last week and an order of ammunition shortly before that. Everything arrived on time, couldn't ask for more!

Feedback Score
    I recently ordered an Aimpoint Pro from Grant. Great price and Great service. Thanks Grant!!

Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast