Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I just received some spare bolts and buffer springs from Grant, and his prices and service are great.

Grant,

Thank you for the quick shipping and great service. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Feedback Score
    A little late posting this but +1 Great job shipping out my 20 rounders asap. And also shipping my brothers 20 rounders also great people.

Feedback Score

Praise

I just read 31 pages of praise for your service - what an admirable reputation.

I just put 3 AR's in my cart - a wish list. Then I saw where you said not to order uot-of-stock, so they are still in my cart. I really don't want all 3, but was indicating which ones I'd like and in what order if you do get any in. I know I'm late to the show but please let me know if you do get anything - I'm open to all. I might take all 3 if available.

Merry Christmas

Rick Carlton

Feedback Score
    5 (86%)
    I have make a purchases with Grant before in the past. He is always all ready to help us. He even got great lpk for decent price! But its always out of stock pretty fast. Anyway anyone who havent doing a business with grant wont regret it! Thanks

Feedback Score
    I've done a LOT of business with Grant and have always had great success working with him. Fast shipping and very responsive even in these crazy panicky times. Big thumbs up!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Another purchase from Grant, a Glock Gen4 G17 fde. Honestly, I can't see any reason to purchase anywhere else. There's no downside. No BTF.. yet @ 200rds 115g brass blazer. Runs just fine.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I owe Grant 4 positive feedbacks. Thanks Grant. Sorry for the delay.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Got some goodies today from Grant. Fast shipping especially for the times, everything was in there as promised. Thanks!

Feedback Score

Thank's Grant

Thought I had posted feedback on my last purchase but it must not have saved.

Anyway, bought what must have been one of the last Gen 3 G19 DE's you had of your current stock. I must say that it was a bit of a let down that the Trijicon HD sight were not on the gun when I opened the case. Must have had a run on those as well.

Thanks again Grant.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Work harder. Millions on welfare are depending on you.

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    George S. Patton

We are right to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties.
    James Madison

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks Grant!

Lurked here for a LONG time, before purchasing a BCM middy from Grant. Great customer service. Before I thought to ask for shipping/tracking information, my rifle was at my FFL.

Will definitely buy from again

Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast