Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What's in you pockets? EDC

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Another snub nose fan. Benchmade folder that has been around since 1998.
    Attachment 49953
    Last edited by Krazykarl; 01-21-18 at 10:33.

Feedback Score
    Thanks Gregg. I'm going to have to try one of those out.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazykarl View Post
    Another snub nose fan. Benchmade folder that has been around since 1998.
    Attachment 49953
    That looks like the embodiment of the sayings "Beware on old man who has one gun'.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Typically I've got:

Gerber Impromptu pen
    Protech Godson
    Shield 9 w/ 2 spare 8 round mags
    Sure fire E2D ultra
    Chapstick
    Multi tool and lighter on keychain
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    Typically I've got:

Gerber Impromptu pen
    Protech Godson
    Shield 9 w/ 2 spare 8 round mags
    Sure fire E2D ultra
    Chapstick
    Multi tool and lighter on keychain
    How do you carry the spare two mags?

I have a Desantis pocket holster for my Shield 9 and a single spare in a Desantis holder.

For those of you guys that pocket carry, do you put your pocket knife strong side on the pocket? I don't get as clean of draws. How do you carry a flashlight?

No one carries a cell phone?

I just got an EDCL2-T that I'm trying out.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

What's in you pockets? EDC

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

I have a Desantis pocket holster for my Shield 9 and a single spare in a Desantis holder.

For those of you guys that pocket carry, do you put your pocket knife strong side on the pocket? I don't get as clean of draws. How do you carry a flashlight?

I carry the shield and spare mag with the Desantis pocket holster and mag pouch. I can carry a mag second mag if I have my 5.11 or similar pants on in the mag/knife pouch. I’d like a double pocket mag pouch.

This looks pretty interesting.

https://www.purdygear.com/Accmagpouch.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmcvet; 01-21-18 at 14:59.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Frommycolddeadhand,

I pocket carry my j frame in my front right pocket. Folding knife clips into my right hip pocket. Car keys go into same pocket. Reloads on strips go in front left pocket. Cell phone and or wallet in back left hip pocket. No flashlight. I do have a inside belt holster for the revolver but prefer pocket carry. It is reassuring to easily touch and rest my strong hand on the revolver at all times. No one knows as a lot of people walk around with their hands in their pockets.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

I carry the knife weak side inside or clipped onto my left pocket. I always recommend carrying knife weak side. Just in case your strong side is inaccessible and you can't get your firearm, you have a chance to get the knife weak side.

I have a double mag carrier from crossbreed, but most of the time I just shove them in a pocket. I'd like to try one of the double pocket mag carriers posted above.

I wear Duluth pants, and they have plenty of pockets for flashlights and mags, etc.

I carry a cell phone also. Usually in my shirt pocket.

ETA: I typically carry the shield in a cross breed freedom carry.
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 01-21-18 at 16:54.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

I just just called and placed an order for two of these pocket mag pouches. Mine will have squared bottoms for the cargo and uniform pants I wear. It was the most pleasant ordering experiences ever. I’ll post photos when they arrive.

Last edited by usmcvet; 01-22-18 at 18:15.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

I just ordered this mag holder from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HIIV9IY...r=1&th=1&psc=1

I wish I’d seen it earlier. It looks perfect. The Fan logo cracks me up too! I have used a Safariland version for years for full size Glock magazines.

Here is a smaller version Safariland version. I’m going to give it a try too. It looks smaller.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...DZPCQLQ8&psc=1

Last edited by usmcvet; 01-22-18 at 11:13.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast