Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: What's in you pockets? EDC

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

My 9mm Shield with Magguts inserts. A 1 shot base plate on the 7 for 9 in the gun and a plus two on the spare for a total of 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Untitled by stoiclawyer, on Flickr
    IMHO, this ^^^^ and one or two speed strips will get the job done.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Semi-auto 9mm striker poly pistol
    Folding knife
    Wallet, Cell Phone
    Keys w/1xAAA light
    Small pocket flashlight

Always, for many years.

Sometimes also OC spray, larger flashlight substitute, spare magazine

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Have you shot one? I had a 340 stainless:357 J-Frame and then a Scandium 340-PD in .357 that was nasty!

Yes and it is definitely an eye opener. I have a S&W 940 that I keep loaded with Federal 115 grain +p+. I used to have to qual with that combo, too, which I felt for a few days afterwards.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Yes and it is definitely an eye opener. I have a S&W 940 that I keep loaded with Federal 115 grain +p+. I used to have to qual with that combo, too, which I felt for a few days afterwards.
    Moon Clips?

"Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Moon Clips?

Yes. Although one time around '94 or '95 I tried a box of rimmed 9mm that Federal put out. They would stick like crazy and I would get divits in my palm from smacking the ejector rod hard enough to eject the casings.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Folding knife (ZT or Benchmade), front right pocket.
    Car keys, front left pocket.
    Wallet, front right pocket.
    SureFire E1B, left thigh pocket.

When I leave the house, I put my phone in a jacket pocket. Or front left pocket, a thigh pocket, or belt holster, depending on weather and dress.

Guns go in belt holsters, magazines go in belt-mounted magazine carriers, not in pockets.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    ...and keys if I must.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    I don't like being bogged down with too many accessories. I like to keep it simple, only what I need.
    Attachment 50448

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

What's in you pockets? EDC

Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    Folding knife (ZT or Benchmade), front right pocket.
    Car keys, front left pocket.
    Wallet, front right pocket.
    SureFire E1B, left thigh pocket.

When I leave the house, I put my phone in a jacket pocket. Or front left pocket, a thigh pocket, or belt holster, depending on weather and dress.

Guns go in belt holsters, magazines go in belt-mounted magazine carriers, not in pockets.
    I don’t see a gun or magazines listed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk3
    Last edited by usmcvet; 02-12-18 at 01:51.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast