Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Hassle Glock untill ejection issue is fixed

Feedback Score
    I'm in partial agreement. I've done way too much dicking around trying to get my G34 to eject like my 19s.

But to be honest, the new ejectors solved the backwards ejection and with all the rounds I've wasted on this issue I've not had a single malfunction.

Randy Lee even theroizes that a shooter with a smaller stature will have their newer Glock eject farther. Yesterday I shot weak hand and strong hand with a very loose grip, actually limp wristing on purpose.
    I did this because I'm anything but small in stature

He's right! The looser the grip the farther it ejects. Very weird! But that said, although my G34 ejects only a foot or two, it always ejects and now with the 30274 ejects to the right.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by az larry View Post
    I'm in partial agreement. I've done way too much dicking around trying to get my G34 to eject like my 19s.

But to be honest, the new ejectors solved the backwards ejection and with all the rounds I've wasted on this issue I've not had a single malfunction.

Randy Lee even theroizes that a shooter with a smaller stature will have their newer Glock eject farther. Yesterday I shot weak hand and strong hand with a very loose grip, actually limp wristing on purpose.
    I did this because I'm anything but small in stature

He's right! The looser the grip the farther it ejects. Very weird! But that said, although my G34 ejects only a foot or two, it always ejects and now with the 30274 ejects to the right.
    It's surreal. Also at my more modest spatial dimensions, the weak ejecting Gen 3 I had looked great when I was shooting SHO/WHO. I have no idea.
    "Whatever it's for; it wasn't possible until now!!!" - KrampusArms

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789