Page 49 of 674 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149549 ... LastLast

Thread: The 1911 Handgun Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks Guys, I want to see more Kimber Warriors Photos.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Okay, I'll cut you a deal.....$10,000 that's half off of regular!!!!!

OK, too rich for my blood. Lend it to me for a year.
    NOT in training for combat deployment.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Hobbes,

Very nice! Dave is a good guy, that's for sure. He lives just across town and has opened up his shop for me to come by and pick his brain. The high cut he did for you is very nice. Quite similar to one of his personal weapons. After handling that weapon, I can say that this style of high cut is a very nice feel. Have not shot it yet, but I can imagine that it would definitely enhance the controllability of the weapon. I am VERY tempted to have him add that to my Springer.

Dave is definitely one of the up and comers in the industry. Right now, his wait list is pretty quick, but I can imagine that in the coming months and years we wil see that change.

Well done on your purchase!
    Gifford Holmquist

Owner
    Amendment Arms

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy196 View Post
    OK, too rich for my blood. Lend it to me for a year.
    Well, if you're ever in VA or CA (starting in June) stop by and I'll lend it to you for a couple hours

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GIFFMANN View Post
    Hobbes,

Very nice! Dave is a good guy, that's for sure. He lives just across town and has opened up his shop for me to come by and pick his brain. The high cut he did for you is very nice. Quite similar to one of his personal weapons. After handling that weapon, I can say that this style of high cut is a very nice feel. Have not shot it yet, but I can imagine that it would definitely enhance the controllability of the weapon. I am VERY tempted to have him add that to my Springer.

Dave is definitely one of the up and comers in the industry. Right now, his wait list is pretty quick, but I can imagine that in the coming months and years we wil see that change.

Well done on your purchase!
    Thanks! Yeah Dave is a hell of a good guy. I bought that X200 from him about a year ago off of the 1911forum and we started emailing back and forth one I mentioned I was starting a project. We still go back and forth, and I hope to commission a full house custom CCO from him one of these days.
    He had my gun for about 2 or 3 weeks, but I expect his wait is going to extend here pretty soon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawdog-1 View Post
    Thanks Guys, I want to see more Kimber Warriors Photos.

Hobbes- One question- beautiful gun but the CK seems a bit uneven in places in a few pics. Is that just the lighting? It looks like I can see texture but in most pictures it looks like a great bluing job.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicideHz View Post

Hobbes- One question- beautiful gun but the CK seems a bit uneven in places in a few pics. Is that just the lighting? It looks like I can see texture but in most pictures it looks like a great bluing job.
    Thanks! Yeah, I think it's just the lighting as it looks fine in person. So far I really like the finish. I wanted something tough, but that somewhat appeared like bluing. So far the only wear is on the rails, hammer and FPS. Any holster wear it incurs will be earned for sure!!

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    She's finally done. I also realize that quite a few people have the same setup. Well here is a pic of the final pics and a pic of the pistola prior to the most recent work.

What do you guys think?

Page 49 of 674 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149549 ... LastLast