Thread: Looking for resources to become security contractor?

Feedback Score

Question Looking for resources to become security contractor?

Anyone know of a web site or directory of private security contractors to access for employment overseas. Executive protection, convoy security, Etc.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddemis View Post
    Anyone know of a web site or directory of private security contractors to access for employment overseas. Executive protection, convoy security, Etc.
    Lightfighter has an entire PMC forum.

Feedback Score

Wink

Thanks John Wayne,I really appreciate the help.

Feedback Score
    I got my first job by networking with folks that I worked with on Active Duty. I got my second job thru militaryhire.com

I continue to get offers thru militaryhire as I have never taken my CV off of there.

Also usajobs.com has personal service contractor as well as GS and WG positions.

Other places to look are Specialoperations.com, Lightfighter and the Special Forces Association website.
    Life is too short to deal with Blonde women, or carbine barrels over 10.5 inches

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddemis View Post
    Thanks John Wayne,I really appreciate the help.
    I've seen lots of guys network in that PMC forum.

No better way to start than by talking to the guys who are out there doing the job now.

There are some PMCs on this site but those sorts of questions aren't as common here. From what I've seen several of the guys on LF are pretty good about providing info and tips to guys who are serious candidates for a PMC job.