Page 50 of 131 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: SIONICS Weapon Systems

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    We have added the option to add a B5 Systems Bravo stock to your order for 45.00.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    We have added the option to add a B5 Systems Bravo stock to your order for 45.00.
    ....and done. Thanks. B)

Feedback Score
    Regarding the value of SIONIC:

I went to my local gun shop this afternoon to get the paperworks done for my Patrol SBR. While I was busy writing check to the ATF the staffs began to discuss about my weapon; an older staff told the younger staff "This is great value, once you add all the parts up you'll be at the price this gun, and this is a good company who knows what they are doing." All these were said before I revealed the fact that the barrel has reduced sized gas port, and it came with Vltor A5.

To my surprise, I wasn't expecting any of my LGS guys to know about SIONICS, much less knowing about the core competencies of SIONICS--quality and value.

Feedback Score
    Having recently decided to purchase my own AR-15, I researched EVERYTHING I could find about different brands and manufacturers, their quality control and warranty, and customer service. I wanted to build a lightweight, full-size rifle with maximum emphasis on reliability. This is my only AR at this point, so it better be a damn good one.

I decided to purchase a Sionics lower w/ the Vltor A5 system. This was to be paired with a BCM 20" upper (gov't profile, 15" KMR rail).

I spoke with Steve at Sionics on a Monday, and we discussed what I wanted out of a rifle, why I was choosing pre-made instead of building, how I wanted to set it up, and how I wanted to proceed with assembly. I mentioned I was looking for an E-mod stock to pair with the A5 kit, and lo and behold he happened to have one that was out-of-box laying around. Said he would include it at a fair price. I said put it all aside and I would order it on Friday afternoon, and he did. Had a slight ecommerce error with the website (double-charge), however the guys got it sorted immediately. Very professional. I received a shipping notice on Monday, and it arrived the same week.

I put everything together this weekend and took it for a spin. Wow. It ate everything I fed it, from super-crappy Remington, to steel-cased Tula and Barnaul, as well as Federal, and PMC. I put around a few hundred rounds down range including sighting in, and had hits out to 300 with irons. I am extremely pleased with my upper. It did exactly what we all expect a BCM to do. I was just as pleased with the lower, if not moreso.

This is one soft shooting rifle. The adjustable stock on a rifle length gas system is so much nicer than I expected it to be. Everything is correctly and tightly assembled, as well as properly staked. The stock fits very tightly but is loosening up. Also, the trigger is phenomenal. There is no take-up, creep, or overtravel. It breaks crisply, and has a very short and strong reset. I didn't have a trigger gauge with me, but I'd say between 5-6 pounds pull. For my usage, it is perfect. This rifle has a better trigger than most of my bolt action hunting rifles. All mags seated correctly and dropped free from Gen 2 and 3 magpul, as well as D&H aluminum 10 and 30 rounders.

Apologies for the long-winded post, as I am mostly a lurker on this site. However, I wanted to share my experience with you in the hopes that it may prove useful to someone along the line. I would not hesitate to recommend Sionics to anyone, and plan on using them again soon. Besides, it feels good to support a small but reputable company.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowNotEverything View Post
    Having recently decided to purchase my own AR-15, I researched EVERYTHING I could find about different brands and manufacturers, their quality control and warranty, and customer service. I wanted to build a lightweight, full-size rifle with maximum emphasis on reliability. This is my only AR at this point, so it better be a damn good one.

I decided to purchase a Sionics lower w/ the Vltor A5 system. This was to be paired with a BCM 20" upper (gov't profile, 15" KMR rail).

I spoke with Steve at Sionics on a Monday, and we discussed what I wanted out of a rifle, why I was choosing pre-made instead of building, how I wanted to set it up, and how I wanted to proceed with assembly. I mentioned I was looking for an E-mod stock to pair with the A5 kit, and lo and behold he happened to have one that was out-of-box laying around. Said he would include it at a fair price. I said put it all aside and I would order it on Friday afternoon, and he did. Had a slight ecommerce error with the website (double-charge), however the guys got it sorted immediately. Very professional. I received a shipping notice on Monday, and it arrived the same week.

I put everything together this weekend and took it for a spin. Wow. It ate everything I fed it, from super-crappy Remington, to steel-cased Tula and Barnaul, as well as Federal, and PMC. I put around a few hundred rounds down range including sighting in, and had hits out to 300 with irons. I am extremely pleased with my upper. It did exactly what we all expect a BCM to do. I was just as pleased with the lower, if not moreso.

This is one soft shooting rifle. The adjustable stock on a rifle length gas system is so much nicer than I expected it to be. Everything is correctly and tightly assembled, as well as properly staked. The stock fits very tightly but is loosening up. Also, the trigger is phenomenal. There is no take-up, creep, or overtravel. It breaks crisply, and has a very short and strong reset. I didn't have a trigger gauge with me, but I'd say between 5-6 pounds pull. For my usage, it is perfect. This rifle has a better trigger than most of my bolt action hunting rifles. All mags seated correctly and dropped free from Gen 2 and 3 magpul, as well as D&H aluminum 10 and 30 rounders.

Apologies for the long-winded post, as I am mostly a lurker on this site. However, I wanted to share my experience with you in the hopes that it may prove useful to someone along the line. I would not hesitate to recommend Sionics to anyone, and plan on using them again soon. Besides, it feels good to support a small but reputable company.
    Welcome. Sounds like a hell of a rifle.

It pays to buy quality parts - buy once cry once!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowNotEverything View Post

Congrats and welcome aboard.

Like themonk says above; "It pays to buy quality parts - buy once cry once!"
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Does Sionics have any plans to offer MLOK hand guards on their patrol rifles?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by methical20 View Post
    Does Sionics have any plans to offer MLOK hand guards on their patrol rifles?
    That would be a big plus for me

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I'd love to see Sionics offer their uppers with Geissele rails again. Or the new CMR rails in keymod and mlok.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Fwiw I'm pretty sure they can assemble an upper with your rail of choice by you either providing them the rail or them sourcing it for you for additional $$$.

Atleast that was an option in the past iirc.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Page 50 of 131 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast