Page 100 of 131 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1308

Thread: SIONICS Weapon Systems

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    I remember there was some rumblings a while back that sionics was playing around with the idea of putting out an 11.5in barrel that had an even smaller gas port than their RGP barrels for 100% suppressed use? Did that idea ever come to fruition and if it did can I get one?

BTW, Loving both of my medcon RGP 11.5in barrels. Just stellar performance so far.
    I've been waiting on these myself. When I checked with them in May they were thinking August. I checked again on 8/14 and was told they were so busy they never got around to making them. They said they will make a few in their next production run and would let me know when they are available.

I have one their RGP barrels as well and am eagerly awaiting the dedicated suppressed version.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Thanks for the post and feedback. We have many people that are able to get MOA groups quite consistently. We will have our new barrels with a few weeks and we are excited to start releasing some of the new product line.
    Still getting this type of accuracy consistently?
    I'm looking for a new upper, and am real interested in the sionics, especially at their price point

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Sign me up for a Sionics dedicated supressed gas port 11.5 barrel. Why does no one make this?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Anyone heard if Sionics is having a Black Friday sale? Nothing on their website mentions it.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm definitely going to have to look into some products from this company. I keep reading more and more about them on this site. They look to be first class

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxy View Post
    I'm definitely going to have to look into some products from this company. I keep reading more and more about them on this site. They look to be first class
    I prefer the way they port their barrels vs most of the market. Very smooth functioning.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I've finally put some rounds through my Sionics carbine. 14.5" w/ perm. muzzle device on their regular lower (bought the upper and lower separately). It is without a doubt the best "factory" carbine I've ever owned. The weight and balance are ideal and the stock FCG is better than on any Colt. The NP3ish BCG makes cleanup easy. Zero issues in 250 rounds. Love this thing - keep up the good work, guys!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
    I've finally put some rounds through my Sionics carbine. 14.5" w/ perm. muzzle device on their regular lower (bought the upper and lower separately). It is without a doubt the best "factory" carbine I've ever owned.
    I was unaware SIONICS ever did a 14.5", when was that?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    There's a lot they'll do by direct request. Definitely not speaking for them, but they never "box me in" when I call to discuss projects.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I could be wrong, it might be 16". It's been so long since I ordered it, I honestly don't remember.

Page 100 of 131 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast