Page 102 of 131 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1308

Thread: SIONICS Weapon Systems

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well after much research and trying to find a barrel that was 16", medium profile, 1/8, and not a total ass pounding on price, and having one in another build that shoots great, I went ahead and ordered a Sionics again. Would have preferred a QPQ barrel, which is supposed to be a cheaper and simpler treatment than chroming but prices don't seem to reflect that at all, and I just can't support that BS.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    This may have been addressed already in this thread, but has Sionics stopped offering complete lowers with the A5 system installed from the factory? I haven't been on the website lately and when I looked a couple days ago I couldn't find this option any more.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    We more or less stopped as we were being held up by supply issues. Either lack of tubes or lack of various buffers.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    This may have been addressed already in this thread, but has Sionics stopped offering complete lowers with the A5 system installed from the factory? I haven't been on the website lately and when I looked a couple days ago I couldn't find this option any more.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    We more or less stopped as we were being held up by supply issues. Either lack of tubes or lack of various buffers.
    That's a shame, but I understand where you're coming from.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    I'm local to Tucson. Interested in a stripped lower to build one of your rifles. Are they available at your brick and mortar location?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Deleted due to low knowledge base.
    Last edited by AndyLate; 03-07-18 at 21:36.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    That's pretty disappointing. I know quite a few people, myself included, who run the A5 on everything.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    If they are not available from Sionics, check with Tombstone Tactical.

https://www.tombstonetactical.com/ca...weaponsystems/

Andy

Edit - sorry, they are out of stock.
    I've been watching for those for a few months and have not seen any. For the price, it's really hard to beat one of their blem lowers once you factor in the price of a LPK , buffer assembly, etc.
    Last edited by opngrnd; 02-04-18 at 11:57. Reason: Spelling

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    I've been watching for those for a few months and have not seen any. For the price, it's really hard to beat one of their blem lowers once you factor in the price of a LPK , buffer assembly, etc.
    Yeah I have been waiting to snag another one but might have to break down and get one of the clearance complete lowers Sionics had on their website for $199

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    For those that have the 11.5 barrels what are you getting out of them from an accuracy perspective.

Page 102 of 131 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast