Page 12 of 131 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: SIONICS Weapon Systems

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    There is no roll mark under the handguard.

Feedback Score
    How has the lead time for barreled uppers been lately?
    Last edited by drx; 02-11-13 at 23:21.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    300 rounds through the gun right now. No issues at all. The nickel carrier is very slick.

I was putting down two inch groups at 50 yards rested with a 4 MOA T1 and my Mark 1 Mod 0 worn out eyeball. I am very pleased so far.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    300 rounds through the gun right now. No issues at all.
    Is that your total round count? I'm wondering if any of the Sionics owners here have run their guns through a class (besides Iraqgunz). Any updates from other folks? Be curious to hear more long term reports.

Waiting impatiently for my delivery...

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    They are constantly being shot most recently by the USMS and some PD's around the country.

I fired about alot of rounds through it in 1.5 days of a Magpul Course. I believe it was over 750 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    Is that your total round count? I'm wondering if any of the Sionics owners here have run their guns through a class (besides Iraqgunz). Any updates from other folks? Be curious to hear more long term reports.

Waiting impatiently for my delivery...

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    They are constantly being shot most recently by the USMS and some PD's around the country.

I fired about alot of rounds through it in 1.5 days of a Magpul Course. I believe it was over 750 rounds.
    I had seen your video. Very helpful.

USMS=US Marshall's Service? There was a member here mmbeller191 who had ordered some for his department. Would be great if he (or others in that thread) could share any updates here, good or bad.

Feedback Score
    I ordered mine on the beginning of Jan. I received it a couple weeks ago (end of Jan.) it said there was an 8-12 week back order but I received it in half the time. So far I am impressed with it. I am waiting on some optics for it right now because I only have the magpul iron sights. Then I will take it to the range.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Unfortunately yes, only 300 rounds.

A year ago i would have been over a thousand already but...well...i dont really need to say anything else lol.

Feedback Score

Since you asked for an update.

My dept. bought 6 Sionics rifles around Nov of last year. I did a post about it already which I won't repeat here. We are still happy after several range sessions but haven't sent anyone to any week-long high round count schools. The feed ramp issue noted earlier was fixed by sending a brand new upper even though we hadn't had any malfunctions. I think Sionics made a great choice in shipping their rifles with Pmags which eliminates the occurrence of a malfunction caused by a cheap magazine.
    A few officers have since ordered and received Sionics rifles. Like Sully, their wait wasn't as long as they expected. I think for someone looking to place an order for a complete rifle in the current craze, they aren't quite as back logged as some of the better known makes. If I were to place the department rifle order again, I wouldn't change a thing. Their trigger is very good, the long rail is nice, and the NP3 bolt is easy to maintain. They DO stand behind their product.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbeller191 View Post
    My dept. bought 6 Sionics rifles around Nov of last year. I did a post about it already which I won't repeat here. We are still happy after several range sessions but haven't sent anyone to any week-long high round count schools. The feed ramp issue noted earlier was fixed by sending a brand new upper even though we hadn't had any malfunctions. I think Sionics made a great choice in shipping their rifles with Pmags which eliminates the occurrence of a malfunction caused by a cheap magazine.
    A few officers have since ordered and received Sionics rifles. Like Sully, their wait wasn't as long as they expected. I think for someone looking to place an order for a complete rifle in the current craze, they aren't quite as back logged as some of the better known makes. If I were to place the department rifle order again, I wouldn't change a thing. Their trigger is very good, the long rail is nice, and the NP3 bolt is easy to maintain. They DO stand behind their product.
    Thanks much for the update. I'm hoping my order delivery doesn't take as long as expected, would love to get the rifle in time to take a class in March I'm looking at.

If you or any of your officers takes one of these rifles through a high round count class, it would be great to hear about how it fares there. Thanks again.

Page 12 of 131 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast