Page 38 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: SIONICS Weapon Systems

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ^^^^^^^^^

No experience with the SIONICS enhanced FCG, but do have experience with other SIONICS products - complete Patrol Zero upper receiver group w/NP3 BCG, and the ALG ACT. Both companies do not produce junk. My experience with the ACT is exactly what the product description is; an improved OEM trigger that breaks crisp without grittiness.

If it were me right here and now, and I had to choose between the ACT and SIONICS Enhanced FCG, I would opt for the SIONICS. Here's why:
    http://sionicsweaponsystems.com/stor...3-carrier.html

A LPK with their enhanced FCG for $79.95 + shipping as opposed to $66.00 (ALG free shipping) for just the FCG.

Feedback Score
    Just a heads up to those who might not be following their FB/Instagram: SIONICS just announced they will be doing Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday Specials.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hoping for specials on barrels.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimT View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^

No experience with the SIONICS enhanced FCG, but do have experience with other SIONICS products - complete Patrol Zero upper receiver group w/NP3 BCG, and the ALG ACT. Both companies do not produce junk. My experience with the ACT is exactly what the product description is; an improved OEM trigger that breaks crisp without grittiness.

If it were me right here and now, and I had to choose between the ACT and SIONICS Enhanced FCG, I would opt for the SIONICS. Here's why:
    http://sionicsweaponsystems.com/stor...3-carrier.html

A LPK with their enhanced FCG for $79.95 + shipping as opposed to $66.00 (ALG free shipping) for just the FCG.
    I don't need an entire LPK, just replacing my BCM trigger.... It's only a $5 difference between the two, but what is nudging me towards SIONICS is the MPI trigger and hammer. No idea if ALG does the same thing, or if the OEM is the one who does that, but regardless, I like that. I'll likely go SIONICS just to throw cash at them.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yrch21 View Post
    I hope you got your lower ordered. I also got one to go with my Patrol upper. Great Black Friday so far.
    It'll be ordered tomorrow morning

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yrch21 View Post
    Just a heads up to those who might not be following their FB/Instagram: SIONICS just announced they will be doing Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday Specials.
    I just checked their FB. Do you know if the discounts apply to upper assemblies too?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by w3453l View Post
    I just checked their FB. Do you know if the discounts apply to upper assemblies too?
    Appears to be just: "Thanksgiving Sale - 10% off Barrels and Parts"

I added an upper and price didn't reduce in cart.

Feedback Score
    If they happen to offer a discount on assembled uppers I will be sure to grab another one. I don't use face-palm book so I guess we'll see if the codes get posted here.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Malig8r View Post
    If they happen to offer a discount on assembled uppers I will be sure to grab another one. I don't use face-palm book so I guess we'll see if the codes get posted here.
    No codes they just take the discount when you add to cart.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lazerblazer View Post
    No codes they just take the discount when you add to cart.
    Right on, thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll just check tomorrow by adding to cart & see what happens.

Page 38 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast