Page 49 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: SIONICS Weapon Systems

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Look at it this way, a BCM lower with a GF mod 3 grip instead of a Ergo grip and standard carbine RE & buffer instead of an A5 goes for $380, if you can find one, vs. the $320 for the SIONICS.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...LWR-BCM-PISTOL

https://www.rainierarms.com/bcm-lower-group-no-stock
    That right there is math you simply can't argue with

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    Wiggle was one single example. Don't focus on it. You want to use anodizing color? Forge flashing? Pin hole tolerance? Engraving method or clarity or depth? Whatever. There are some things that might be better... But for the most part the forged lowers are effectively the same. They're within the milspec tolerances and processes or not.

This one appears to be the same as others, but with the implied promise that it'll be a good'un because someone who cares looked it over... Now I'm not sure that was actually written anywhere on their site. Just the reasons I was given here by other potential customers.
    For craps sake! Aside from Anderson, the average stripped lower is going to run $75 - 180, depending on maker. You could argue that Anderson and Aero are inexpensive. But their QC is practically nonexistent, with issues ranging from incorrectly milled fire control wells, uneven sidewalls, too shallow grip screw threads, unfinished bolt catch tabs, out of spec takedown & pivot holes or lugs, crappy anodizing, etc. Total crapshoot as to whether you'll have an issue or not. On the other hand, the Sionics lowers are well finished, very cleanly machined, in spec and with an excellent anodized finish. The total cost of the lower is very reasonable, unless low cost is your only concern. If that's the case, move on and buy a PSA complete lower or build an Anderson and take your chances.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Look at it this way, a BCM lower with a GF mod 3 grip instead of a Ergo grip and standard carbine RE & buffer instead of an A5 goes for $380, if you can find one, vs. the $320 for the SIONICS.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...LWR-BCM-PISTOL

https://www.rainierarms.com/bcm-lower-group-no-stock
    I just want to point out that for an extra $15 bucks, BCM will throw in a stock worth $55 dollars with their lower receiver. So, if you like the BCM Gunfighter stock, that does help the BCM lower's value proposition out a bit. Of course, either way, the Sionic's lower still seems to work out to be a much better deal, because even if you decide to "even" things out and include the cost of putting a BCM stock on the Sionics to make it more comparable to the Bravo Company lower, it still cost less, and it also comes with the A5 system pre-installed, which the BCM does not.
    Taken from a random Sniper's Hide Post
    It's really hard to judge by the size, but that [critter] looks to be in the class of "Big Mother ****er" and perhaps the family of "Stay the **** Back"

Feedback Score
    Value or brand comparison aside.

We brought this lower back due to demand. We also have a great relationship with Vltor (also Tucson based) to make this possible.

Our Lower's are checked to make sure they are in spec. Assembling them confirms this.

People have been buying parts kits from us and we have supplied LE Agencies with parts for close to 4 years. Our parts are legit and made correctly. What is a "no name parts kit"?

Our trigger is not generic and has been out for 5 Months now. Our LE guys and numerous end users like it. Its not a high speed 2 Stage trigger, its designed to meet the needs of law enforcement who most of the time require a minimum pull weight of 5.5lbs but be smooth and have a very short reset.

Bottom line, If you like the lower, buy one. If not, then pass and get what you want.
    Last edited by Steve-0-; 02-23-16 at 21:59.
    "your AR is shit, change my mind" - Will Larson

I make work horses, not show ponies.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Noodles -

If you cannot find the time to read the thread, then allow me to provide you a TL/DR version.

STOP.

If it's not for you, fine. Feel free to buy something else, as the OHFMIC of the company very politely stated. But if you want to imitate a seagull, then you would be advised to do it someplace else. This is not the first time we've had a conversation like this. But it's going to be the last.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-0- View Post
    We also have a great relationship with Vltor (also Tucson based) to make this possible.
    Since you are local, does Vltor ship directly to you from their Tucson HQ? And, assuming they do, does Vltor have cool, possibly even now KeyMod compatible, delivery trucks the way I imagine they do?
    Taken from a random Sniper's Hide Post
    It's really hard to judge by the size, but that [critter] looks to be in the class of "Big Mother ****er" and perhaps the family of "Stay the **** Back"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Find ManBearPig! View Post
    Since you are local, does Vltor ship directly to you from their Tucson HQ? And, assuming they do, does Vltor have cool, possibly even now KeyMod compatible, delivery trucks the way I imagine they do?
    I wouldnt know about any delivery trucks. They're 15min away, we just drive over and pick stuff up, haha.
    "your AR is shit, change my mind" - Will Larson

I make work horses, not show ponies.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Find ManBearPig! View Post
    Thanks for putting that idea in my head. I'm in Tucson for work and I'm gonna spend the whole time looking for km compatible trucks lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

We brought this lower back due to demand. We also have a great relationship with Vltor (also Tucson based) to make this possible.

Our Lower's are checked to make sure they are in spec. Assembling them confirms this.

People have been buying parts kits from us and we have supplied LE Agencies with parts for close to 4 years. Our parts are legit and made correctly. What is a "no name parts kit"?

Our trigger is not generic and has been out for 5 Months now. Our LE guys and numerous end users like it. Its not a high speed 2 Stage trigger, its designed to meet the needs of law enforcement who most of the time require a minimum pull weight of 5.5lbs but be smooth and have a very short reset.

Bottom line, If you like the lower, buy one. If not, then pass and get what you want.
    Well said. The demand is certainly there. But at the same time, these are truly a good value. And I'd put a Sionics lower or rifle up against anyone else in the market. The samples I handled a couple of years ago were exemplary. Glad to see you offering the lowers again.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

You guys Rock. Truly

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Page 49 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast