Page 91 of 131 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: SIONICS Weapon Systems

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Thank you, and to be clear SIONICS is not my company, I am simply a hired hand. You can also send your rail to to us for installation as well to make it easier. We do not do 14.5" as we don't want to get into the pin and weld business.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyyke View Post
    Hi Iraqgunz, I only recently discovered your company and it's stellar reputation. I was looking at your site and I think I will go with a disassembled OEM upper from Sionics so I can install my own rail. D you have 14.5" barrels in inventory or do you not carry them for a reason?

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Can't specifically comment on the LPK as they were sold out when I was building out my guns, but everything I've bought from them barrels and BCG have run flawlessly. They answer their emails and phones promptly. No matter how basic a question you have they will patiently talk to you and get you through the issue you think you have. Can't say enough positive about how they run their operation.
    Agreed. They clearly GAS about their customers. Phone or email. I've had emails answered within minutes on a weekend. And, as with Geissele, you're always greeted with supremely confident and knowledgeable answers.
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

This is there lower and deluxe parts kit...

This was the first lower I had ever built...

The parts are all 100% quality. Put it on a new upper I just got....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I bought a Sionics Patrol 3 upper several months ago and finally got to run it through a class (Fieldcraft survival fighting carbine 1, this is the first class I've ever taken). The upper was put on a complete BCM lower. I put a Troy HK style front sight (non folding), an LMT rear sight, a Battle comp 2.0 and used a BCM raptor charging handle. I bought the upper right after Black Friday when they were throwing in their NP3 coated BCG.

While zeroing the BUIS to the rifle I had the crank the rear sight all the way to the right against the side to get the rifle to zero. I zeroed the rifle at 50 yards then put a MRO with a Scalarworks 1/3 mount also zeroed at 50 yards.

The class required 500 rounds of ammo. The rifle ran flawlessly. I would recommend anyone looking to buy a quality upper to give Sionics serious consideration.

On a side note, the Battlecomp brake is a great brake, but make sure where your muzzle is in consideration to the particle board barriers. The device has a lot of pressure directed forward and to the sides and was literally blowing the particle board barrier apart all over me.

Feedback Score
    Did Mike, Kurt, or anyone from the class commented on your rifle?

By the way, congratulations on scoring a great deal dur Black Friday!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    No, it was only Mike. He told us he was sponsored by BCM, he was running a 10.5" gun.

Feedback Score
    Tom with One Chance Tactical in Washington just posted his Pt.2 of a barrel review

"your AR is shit, change my mind" - Will Larson

I make work horses, not show ponies.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-0- View Post
    Tom with One Chance Tactical in Washington just posted his Pt.2 of a barrel review

You can tell he is really enjoying the barrel!

I will say one thing. That dude can flat shoot.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny256 View Post
    You can tell he is really enjoying the barrel!

I will say one thing. That dude can flat shoot.

Yeah he can. Man Sionics stuff is looking better and better by the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like pictures of guns, dogs, and trucks? Me too. Let's be friends, or not, whatever you want to do. Just an option
    Instagram

Psalm 140:4
    Profile pic by 556 Productions

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The accuracy improvements from simply changing my BCM BFH 11.5 to the Sionics RGP 11.5 were impressive. Not to mention the contour resulted in lest POI shift when attaching my M4-2000 can. Interestingly enough, despite the slightly heavier medium contour of the Sionics barrel, the more centralized nature of the mass (by nature of it being closer to the receiver) gives the operator the feeling of a lighter rifle. It's VERY nimble in hand without the suppressor.

Just for reference, I could not get my BCM BFH to group better than 2" at 100y regardless of ammo type (even match grade handholds). Sionics cut group sizes roughly in half without the the magnified optic, bipod, and rear bag and just shooting off of a backpack as a rest.

Page 91 of 131 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast