Thread: LaRue LT660 Aimpoint T1/H1, mount w/ SPARC?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

LaRue LT660 Aimpoint T1/H1, mount w/ SPARC?

Does anyone here know if the Larue LT660 (for the T1/H1) will fit the Vortex Sparc?

The mounts look very similar in size and shape and I would like to confirm this before executing a local trade.

Thank you in advance,
    Maker of: "The TALON" Pocket Video Camera Mount.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The SPARC comes with the necessary mount/s to achieve both absolute and lower 1/3 cowitness.

Does the lack of qd on factory mounts deter you, or do you have that mount readily available and just want to use it?
    OEF X-XI

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shokr21 View Post
    The SPARC comes with the necessary mount/s to achieve both absolute and lower 1/3 cowitness.

Does the lack of qd on factory mounts deter you, or do you have that mount readily available and just want to use it?
    A local guy has the Larue up for trade (I secured my 2nd Sparc this morning), just would like to have the QD option if it's available to me.

I really like the Sparc I have, and for the money the reliability and durability are good enough for my uses. The new one is going onto my 15-22. The QD mount will go onto an AR, providing it will fit the Larue QD mount.

I could have sworn that I read somewhere that the Larue accepted the Sparc, but don't remember where and which Larue.

Thanks for responding.
    Last edited by Gunzilla; 05-29-12 at 14:03.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It appears that Larue does have several mounts they work: The LT660HK, The LT661 and the LT751, and all have some capacity for co-witness....either 1/3 or absolute.

This guy even did a torture test on the Sparc: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_18/488888_.html

Now to find a screaming deal somewhere in the 'marketplace'.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Fair enough.

I too am a fan of my SPARC
    OEF X-XI