Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rail Mounted Knife?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BH321 View Post
    Both a knife and a gun are considered to be lethal force. If a situation occurs where a knife is deemed to be reasonable force, then you have let the enemy get too close. I see your point on how some individuals have multiple optics and flashlights, but we should be reducing the crap we throw on our weapons, not adding more crap like this that only serves a purpose if you make a stupid mistake. If a hostile gets close enough for you to stab him, then he is close enough for you to muzzle strike him, back off, and shoot him! A bullet will incapacitate an aggressor much faster than a knife will.
    I think this was an attempt (poor) to have a secondary weapon at hand in case of a weapon malfunction that couldn't be cleared before being overrun. The obvious corrective action would be to go from a primary to a secondary weapon. If your secondary weapon is a knife, you're not carrying enough guns!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks like a convenient way to carry your knife to a gunfight.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Typical TOPS bullshit.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~ Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mallowpufft View Post
    Sweet! Will Siri help me adjust foe windage? :banghead:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2
    no but there are shot timers, ballistics calculators, and I understand a way to use your camera to take pics and movies through the scope...
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    That's about as gay as AIDS.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    If I wanted to carry a knife on my rifle, i would buy a bayonet.
    Good judgment comes from experience. And experience… well, that comes from poor judgment.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    This is a great idea for home defense weapons of low quality.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    People will buy this...the same ones that will make a simple carbine weigh 12 lbs with all the junk they stick to it.

Feedback Score
    what I read and what I saw were two different things. if this was a rail mounted bayonet, that would be a legit idea for people like me where a bayo lug is the devils tool

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

I'm stilly waiting for a pocket pussy mount. . .
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast