Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: XTM Hand Stop

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    perhaps...but if you check the xtm handstop, the black color is not available when you add to cart while the other colors are able to add. i would imagine black would be the first color released when available.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Botach got back to me and they have none in inventory either. I have bought a lot of stuff from Botach, but you really have to double check on inventory before buying. They have no problem selling things they do not have.
    Join Gun Owners of America Here

Fear causes hesitation and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true. - The Bodasafa

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    XTM handstops should be flowing very, very soon. It's a complex little package, and we had some tweaks on it to make it right which delayed the release. We're our own worst enemy sometimes WRT timelines, we tend to err on the side of "one more detail". I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out, though. I'm as anxious an anyone to get these rolling so I can outfit more guns with them.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    Do you have a more precise eta?

Feedback Score
    So midwayusa now say 12-30-12

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    XTM handstops should be flowing very, very soon. It's a complex little package, and we had some tweaks on it to make it right which delayed the release. We're our own worst enemy sometimes WRT timelines, we tend to err on the side of "one more detail". I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out, though. I'm as anxious an anyone to get these rolling so I can outfit more guns with them.
    Thank you

Fear causes hesitation and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true. - The Bodasafa

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mine is on the way from Midway now. Looking forward to it.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I received mine from DSG Arms the other day. It's a pretty nice package. I noticed these new XTM panels lock up much tighter on the rail then the older ones I have. Excellent value for under $20.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejg View Post
    I noticed these new XTM panels lock up much tighter on the rail then the older ones I have.
    That's my only complaint. The old style locked on plenty tight but weren't virtually impossible to remove, and the new ones are.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    stiill looking for xtm hand stop and enhanced panels. nowhere to be found!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast