Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Benelli M4 done

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Looks great I would try that reflex or maybe a t1.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My M4:

Total of five 922(r) parts

. Freedom Fighter Tactical - US Made Disconnector & Trigger
    . Carrier Comp - Full Length 7rd Titanium Magazine Tube & matched US Made Follower
    . US Made Hammer manufactured by Geissele Automatics

Goodies (non 922(r)

. GenII charging handle
    . GG&G Tactical Bolt Release Pad
    . Dave's Metal Works oversize safety button
    . BLAMM light holder (NOTE: no tools required for disassembly)

Last edited by platoonDaddy; 09-06-12 at 10:58.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin_139 View Post
    To be honest I couldn't get used to the height of the sight, like everyone figured. I took it off and as of this moment I don't have anything on it. A buddy of mine is trying to get rid of a trijicon relfex sight that I think has a much closer mechanical offset. I'm gonna try it out.
    FWIW, I have an M4 SBS and I'm running a T1 on it. When I run the stock on the middle position (my preferred position) the sight height is perfect for the dot.

One thing I noticed with the OP pictured M4 was the stock and all that stuff on it. I'm curious, can you shoot support side with the saddle in that spot?
    "In the end, it is not about the hardware, it's about the "software". Amateurs talk about hardware (equipment), professionals talk about software (training and mental readiness)" Lt. Col. Dave Grossman. On Combat

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidsniper View Post
    I was gonna say, that cheekweld must be a bitch!

Also, how heavy is it? I thought mine was a heavy f!@#$%^ but 14 shells riding along with a side saddle can't be light.

I like the FDE furniture, it's different but looks good. Also, why the muzzle device? Looks or does it actually function for something?

For reference this is mine and shes a beast. The only thing different now about her is I put some velcro on the left side of the receiver for some esstac shotgun cards. Keeps the weight down and I can slap a new card of shells on there in a couple of seconds.

Just recently got an M4 and looking for a tube extension. What kind is yours and how many rounds in the tube?
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    I looked at a picture of your M4 and impressed. I saw one at the store Friday for a stock M4 $1650. I figure a stock, light mount, hand guard, light and scope. Thanks for the great looking shotgun!

Feedback Score
    How difficult are those 922 parts to install in the trigger unit platoondaddy? No hi jack intended.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    For you POG's its a shotgun... for you brothers it's a Bennelli M4 Super 90 Joint Service Combat Shotgun (M1014) with +7 rd extention tube, Eotech 553 sight, Surefire G2 with a Vlt0r mount, standoff device, a Mesa Tactical Urbino stock/grip, handguards, side saddle, and stock saddle. 21+1 rounds of zombie killing fun!! (Btw I'm not a shotgun guy). The only other thing I think I need is a larger bolt knob (maybe) Thoughts??
    Jesus....

Anyways, I cant imagine actually lugging that monstrosity around in an real world scenario. Maybe I'm just a former POG, but I think a personal weapon should be light, fast, and effective.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedcomrade View Post
    How difficult are those 922 parts to install in the trigger unit platoondaddy? No hi jack intended.
    Having two left hands, it was very straight forward. Seriously, must have taken about 15 minutes, in my opinion all Benelli M4 owners should own "Anatomy of the Benelli M4". This manual is in my library and for sure one great resource. Do a google on "Anatomy of the Benelli M4" and you certainly will be one happy shootist.

PM me if you need further info on "Anatomy of the Benelli M4"

Edit: Just realized I posted the info here on M4carbine: http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?...omy+benelli+m4
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 03-03-13 at 20:41.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    For you POG's its a shotgun... for you brothers it's a Bennelli M4 Super 90 Joint Service Combat Shotgun (M1014)
    Yeah, I never served. I must be a dipshit who would never know what shotgun that is.

BTW, you spelled Benelli wrong.

Are they going to make these stateside ever? Also, has anyone ever been prosecuted for 922r?
    Last edited by foxtrotx1; 03-03-13 at 20:44.

Feedback Score
    Looks great! I'd highly recommend the Sidearmor rail for the M4. All said and done its heavy, especially with the side saddle, but the sling can help compensate for the weight if you set it up right. Enjoy it!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast