Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Troy Industries complete rifle

Feedback Score
    Its staked. Milspec buffer. The stock was tricky to get off. I had to pull the buttpad off and remove from inside the stock. Also I paid $1072 total. Original $1099 but dicks had sale $100 off any rifle over $1000, and I got $30 gift card through rewards card in the mail. Plus dicks sells Troy exclusively.

Feedback Score
    Did you see a FDE version in the store? Im trying to figure out how common it is to find one.
    Last edited by Kochman; 10-04-12 at 04:42.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Got a closeup, or is it just once on the right side that didn't find its way into the provided pictures?

Its not showing up as staked in pictures 7 & 9

Feedback Score
    I didn't see any fde ones. Store only had two black ones. Also its staked just once on right side. I'm going to the range this afternoon I'll let you guys know how it shoots.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Boys... LWRCi is no less repulsive with Whistle Dick Weiss out of the picture.

They're still a bunch of lying, forum turfing, Bottom feeders who sell garbage and tell you it's premium stuff. Many of the same old crooked clowns are still there.

To this day you still see those roaches pop up on the forums with the same old script about great Customer service etc. I like gun companies that don't require me to send the shit back every other week.... I don't want to even know they have a cust svc. department.
    You are literally pathological in your obsession at this point and I'm tired of it. There's an SF on this forum who I met at a Vickers class. He takes his LWRC upper on deployments in combat and loves the damned thing. I won't disclose the guy's screen name but SwatCop556 can verify what I said.

I will never own an LWRC but I'm sick of your shit.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFalcon81 View Post
    I didn't see any fde ones. Store only had two black ones. Also its staked just once on right side. I'm going to the range this afternoon I'll let you guys know how it shoots.
    Thanks for your write-up so far. Looking forward to your range test...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    You are literally pathological in your obsession at this point and I'm tired of it.
    Your exhaustion is not my concern. But thanks for the update. A facebook post if you will.

There's a deployed cat on here who relayed a story of his experiences in the shit hole too... Guns back to LWRCi, etc. standard scenario.

p.s. LWRCi is garbage.
    Last edited by markm; 10-04-12 at 12:03.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Your exhaustion is not my concern. But thanks for the update. A facebook post if you will.

There's a deployed cat on here who relayed a story of his experiences in the shit hole too... Guns back to LWRCi, etc. standard scenario.

p.s. LWRCi is garbage.
    Can we move this pissing match to an 'LWRC Sucks/Doesn't Suck' thread? It's been established that Troy and LWRC are not indeed synonymous with the subject matter, which if my reading comprehension has not slipped is about 'Troy Industries Complete Rifle' and not LWRC....

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

p.s. LWRCi is garbage.
    Good. Can you get back to screaming incoherently about LWRC at traffic instead of shitting all over every single thread that mentions the company? Your pathological obsession takes away from the quality of this site. I wish you lived closer to me so I could borrow an LWRC and smoke your ass with it on carbine drills.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    jfc, again....?

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING: KNOW YE THAT....

...markm has a problem with LWRC.

There. Stipulated, and made a matter of public record. It need not be brought up again....EVER.

The thread's about TROY rifles. markm, most of the other threads where you go off the edge of the map are, similarly, having nothing to do with LWRC other than somebody else's casual mention of them.

Which step is it, where the addict writes out what they think their "triggers" are...? Quit assing things up for everybody else, and go back to proofreading you correspondence with Agent Starling, please.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast