Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Troy Industries complete rifle

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chadil1ac View Post
    I don't see how it could have been messed with after leaving the factory. You would have had to unscrew the castle nut and screw it back on when it was on the shelf. Kind of hard to do IMO.
    While certainly possible, never underestimate the power of a DSG employee with too much time on their hands....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What up PalmettoPrecision.. haven't seen you out at the SW in awhile so hope all is well. As for the Troy rifles, Troy makes great stuff but I would like to know the exact specs on them and allow someone else to run them hard and document it before I pick on up.

Feedback Score
    Anybody else pick one of these up? I'm really considering getting one but I'd love to hear some more reviews.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The Dicks (Utah) here does not carry them... If they did I would of probably bought one.

Feedback Score
    Does Utah have some sort of AWB in place?
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
    No. UT is almost as free as AZ.

Sent from my Galaxy S2

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kochman View Post
    Anybody else pick one of these up? I'm really considering getting one but I'd love to hear some more reviews.
    Aside from the pic posted earlier in this thread in regards to the loose castle nut, I have not heard a bad thing about them. It's a great deal since you get about $500 worth of accessories on it, so that's essentially paying $500 for a quality mil-spec carbine. The only thing that's not following mil-spec would be the barrel and that's because it's a melonited barrel, rather than a CHF or whatever the case may be. I'd be fine with either kind of barrel, personally.

I'd definitely recommend checking it out. Even if you did not like it for whatever reason, you could part it out and actually make a profit on it. If you're still thinking about it then I would hurry and bite because they seem to be getting few and far between.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPEII View Post
    The Dicks (Utah) here does not carry them... If they did I would of probably bought one.
    If they do not have them in stock, they are in their special order catalog - free states should have them and ban states should as well. The pic in the flyer I posted is a MA compliant model...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
    No ban. Sales person just said we don't carry them, they carry a lot of hunting rifles though...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MassMark View Post
    If they do not have them in stock, they are in their special order catalog - free states should have them and ban states should as well. The pic in the flyer I posted is a MA compliant model...
    I'll have to ask next time I am there to see if they could special order, I guess I better hurry, if it's true that they are a Limited run...

Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast