Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Troy Industries complete rifle

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I've never heard this "rumor" outside of this thread. The sole reason is because Delton used to have a rifle that came equipped with a Troy TRX rail and the older version of the Troy Battleaxe Stock. Anyone who actually believes it is true obviously owns a Delton or just frequents the AR15 forums. Please, let's lay this to rest before it gets outta hand.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FWIW, folks with a Dick's nearby may want to check out the 'Black Friday' sale on this rifle. It's literally the first time I've truly considered leaving my home (except for work) on Black Friday.
    The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I didn't see anything in the sale ad. But I did see that all of their ammo will be 50% off. Whats the deal you speak of Spooky?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet-Matt View Post
    I didn't see anything in the sale ad. But I did see that all of their ammo will be 50% off. Whats the deal you speak of Spooky?
    $100 off firearms normally $1,000+ is the deal he's speaking of, I believe.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sorry guys, should have been more clear...

It says it's a "pre-black friday door buster" (I think maybe that means because it opens at midnight??) It's $799 for the Troy rifle. For me that might be too good a deal to pass up.

Last edited by SpookyPistolero; 11-18-12 at 10:13.
    The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Can they do NCIS background checks at 12 am?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The del ton thing I first saw here, then someone said it on a local firearms forum. He did state that he read it on Arf, and pointed out that the similar del ton is discontinued.

To me, if I were troy and I was going to start making my own I'd inform del ton they have to discontinue that rifle, so there's no confusion with ours. So that's more likely what happened IMO.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BTL BRN View Post
    Can they do NCIS background checks at 12 am?
    Some states can, they have several going until 1 a.m. I know in Colorado the CBI stops doing checks at 9 a.m. for black Friday. According to the info I saw California is closed, but in other places throughout the country the background checks will provide extended hours for the holiday. I would check with your dealers to be sure though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyPistolero View Post
    Sorry guys, should have been more clear...

It says it's a "pre-black friday door buster" (I think maybe that means because it opens at midnight??) It's $799 for the Troy rifle. For me that might be too good a deal to pass up.

FYI, the above pricing is good NOW. I bought yesterday for 1099-100. This morning they refunded me the difference.

End result 719.98 after mil discount, not including tax.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah, I went to the store today (couldn't resist). Walked out with a Troy carbine for ~$720 after signing up for a store credit card. This was the last one they had other than the display model. I'm pretty psyched, except for the fact that it has to sit "under the tree" until Christmas per the lady of the house.

Last edited by SpookyPistolero; 11-18-12 at 14:20.

Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast