Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Troy Industries complete rifle

Feedback Score

Troy AR

I picked one up last Wednesday for $900 after the $100 savings and %10 off from scorecard promotion.
    I went and got my $100 price difference back today. They wouldn't give me my 10% cuz they say its a one time 10% only lol. But still for $799 it is a steal!!!
    if you buy it with the 10% scorecard promotion, the AR-15 can be had for $720 now. LOL thats just crazy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyPistolero View Post
    Yeah, I went to the store today (couldn't resist). Walked out with a Troy carbine for ~$720 after signing up for a store credit card. This was the last one they had other than the display model. I'm pretty psyched, except for the fact that it has to sit "under the tree" until Christmas per the lady of the house.

whats the range of the serial number of your AR?

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by el_chupo_ View Post
    I haven't laid hands on it yet, as DSG is about 35 miles out of my way, but hopefully tonight... But all the info I can find online (defensivecarry.com, several local sites, and at least one post on ar15.com) list it as mid length.
    I picked one up. It's a middy.

Quote Originally Posted by EZar15 View Post
    I picked one up last Wednesday for $900 after the $100 savings and %10 off from scorecard promotion.
    I went and got my $100 price difference back today. They wouldn't give me my 10% cuz they say its a one time 10% only lol. But still for $799 it is a steal!!!
    if you buy it with the 10% scorecard promotion, the AR-15 can be had for $720 now. LOL thats just crazy.
    What's the scorecard promotion? I know you can get their usual rewards ($10 in store credit for every $300 spent) without signing up for the credit card. Can you get this 10% scorecard promo on top of the usual 3.3% reward, and without signing up for the credit card?
    Last edited by evilblackrifle; 11-19-12 at 20:50.

Feedback Score
    same promotion. sign up for score card/credit card and get 10% off
    you dont have to use their credit card. they asked me to call a number to validate and get the credit card and I never did lol

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I ordered mine today. I put the gun on their CC, but ill cancel it at then end of the month when I make the payment.

It was $799, less 10% for signing up for the CC, and double rewards points for purchases on the card.

Total with tax was $777.xx, and I should be getting $50 in rewards (I had some points already accrued, plus the 1440 points from this gun), which should put me in a 3 pack of Troy battle mags or something to go with the rifle.

No 4473, as my guy apparently knew a bit more than yours Magsz. I was told 7-10 days, and I fill out the 4473 upon pickup of the gun.

And best wishes in getting over the laryngitis, I am just getting over something myself, and it sucks this time of year.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Thanks El_chupo.

Truth be told i dealt with four different guys that literally had no clue. I think they were surprised that i knew what the frig i was talking about.

Let us know when you get your rifle and i will let you know when/if i get mine!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for both of us.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Isn't this a 16" barrel? It looks kind of 18ish.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I didn't "need" another rifle, but I couldn't resist; I took advantage of the $799 + the additional 10% off. Mine has the M-16 BCG, and everything appears to be very well staked. Absolutely no complaints so far, I can't wait to put it through its paces.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by machman72 View Post
    Isn't this a 16" barrel? It looks kind of 18ish.
    It's that long flash hider, makes it look longer than it actually should be.

Feedback Score
    I went ahead and purchased the Troy last night at Dick's.
    it was the last one and the display model - and yes it is buggered up - VIA mishandling by DGS staff and the racks they keep them in
    but I knew that up front... why would I do that?
    I scored 1 of the under 500 serial number models that is machined billet - in the 200 # range.
    I'll live with it - I have ordered some Duracoat FDE - I had been waiting for the Troy FDE model - which hasn't appeared yet but at the sale price I couldn't resist - even the wife said I did well
    other than the areas on the handguard that are missing color/finish - it is a very nice rifle - smallish, light and quick to the shoulder
    everything seems staked properly - although it was bone dry when I got it home - lubed it up immediately....
    I'll probably paint the buttstock - if I don't simply replace and sell it and replace the grip with an ERGO FDE, and paint the rail FDE as well

Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast