Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Troy Industries complete rifle

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by akioty10 View Post
    Any range reports yet? Has anyone actually ran a couple hundred rounds thru one yet?
    Mines at about 1K rounds. One day through a Frank Proctor carbine class and another day through Talkn Defense's Gunfighter class. Zero issues of any kind.
    Owner/ Operator, Trojan Tactical LLC. TROTAC.com

Feedback Score

FYI

Just see this Black Friday ad at Dick's http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/sh...er_Doorbusters

I have my DDM4V5, and Love it, So Just like to pass around a good deal.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cmichael View Post
    Just see this Black Friday ad at Dick's http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/sh...er_Doorbusters

I have my DDM4V5, and Love it, So Just like to pass around a good deal.
    And if its not in stock you can get it special ordered for that price. Their info says 3-6 weeks.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I went back and forth trying to decided whether or not to drive to Dick's last night or really early this morning (1.5 hours away). In the end I choose to stay home, but just moments ago I decided to call them and see if they had any in stock and to check on the pre-order options as well. They did not have any more in stock and the pre-order deal ended 3 minutes ago, according to the rep. I talked to.
    Freedom isn't free! I thank every brave soldier who has paid some for me.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by krypto View Post
    I went back and forth trying to decided whether or not to drive to Dick's last night or really early this morning (1.5 hours away). In the end I choose to stay home, but just moments ago I decided to call them and see if they had any in stock and to check on the pre-order options as well. They did not have any more in stock and the pre-order deal ended 3 minutes ago, according to the rep. I talked to.
    Flyer says it 1400EST

Feedback Score
    Sales guy said pricing good until 2pm

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I never knew Troy made complete rifles. I'm going to Dicks later to see if I can find one. Might be a nice addition to the collection.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    $780 out the door with signing up for Dicks card but not even using it. Canceling card tonight. Counter guy said you can not place an order for one at the sale price any longer as they got slammed with orders for these prior to today. Basically if it is on the shelf you can get it at $799, if not, your out of luck (according to the store I went to)

SDI marked bolt

Square Forge Mark on upper above forward assist (don't know a whole lot about identification)

Forged lower

TROY mag, 3rd Gen PMAG, New USGI mags do not drop free, Old worn to the metal USGI will drop free.

Trigger has a little firm slop at the take-up then breaks nicely. Not bad at all.

Certificate comes with rifle dated 06/2012, saying Stephen Troy has personally inspected, numbered, approved and certified the authenticity of this Troy Carbine. It claims this is a limited edition Troy Carbine.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd762 View Post
    $780 out the door with signing up for Dicks card but not even using it. Canceling card tonight. Counter guy said you can not place an order for one at the sale price any longer as they got slammed with orders for these prior to today. Basically if it is on the shelf you can get it at $799, if not, your out of luck (according to the store I went to)

SDI marked bolt

Square Forge Mark on upper above forward assist (don't know a whole lot about identification)

Forged lower

TROY mag, 3rd Gen PMAG, New USGI mags do not drop free, Old worn to the metal USGI will drop free.

Trigger has a little firm slop at the take-up then breaks nicely. Not bad at all.

Certificate comes with rifle dated 06/2012, saying Stephen Troy has personally inspected, numbered, approved and certified the authenticity of this Troy Carbine. It claims this is a limited edition Troy Carbine.
    Square forge mark is brass aluminum forgings

Edit
    Last edited by yossarian42; 11-23-12 at 10:59.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd762 View Post
    I'd say this is due to the tight tolerances of the billet lower receiver but it will no doubt improve as the magwell wears a bit - really didn't take long.. perhaps just a couple hundred rounds worth. Pmags are functional but don't drop very well still, but brand new USGI and Troy mags function 100% and drop free just like they should.

Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast