Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Troy Industries complete rifle

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Now I know why I didn't see any AR's on display when I walked through. I thought they were just sold out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That place sucks anyway.

Feedback Score
    The Troy carbines aren't going away. Clearly Troy will find another distribution route. I assume "exclusive" would not the the way they would go this time, now that they have tested the market and are building, full time.

Dick's got in and got out of the "Modern Sporting Rifle" business, and made a shitload of money. Whatever their posturing during this 'storm', this is a business decision. I assume they will NOT be donating any of their millions of dollars of revenue to anyone or any cause.

I had never been into a Dick's before my purchase, and see little reason to go back anyway, regardless of their 'stance'.

Feedback Score
    I just got off the phone with Troy and they said that they are in the process of getting other distributors and retailers because of Dick's move to get rid of their "assault weapon". So the nice and helpful lady (sorry I do not remember her name) told me to keep a look out on their website for updates on new dealers and retailers.

So my advice is get a refund from Dick's and tell them why and keep on the lookout for a new distributor and retailer.

Feedback Score
    Too bad, I was just starting to like the place.
    I used my "$10 off" coupons and rewards points rebates to get some good deals. Their coupons worked on ammo purchases, unlike other stores.

Was fun while it lasted.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I talked to the guy at my local store and he said they will be honoring all back orders but suspending future sales.

In this climate, I'm following this through until I get mine and keeping the AK's I was planning on selling as part of a platform change.
    Last edited by RickyRifle; 12-18-12 at 14:37.

Feedback Score
    Sounds like DICKS has suspended sales of the OMG " assault style" weapons. Responsible gun people must form one voice, now more than ever.

Protect the 2nd amendment with VIGOR !!!!
    Protect the 2nd amendment, with VIGOR.

Feedback Score

yep

Yep, I was in Dick's tonight while doing some shopping at the mall.
    They are all gone - even the camo Remington AR's. I can't believe the knee-jerk reaction to all this.
    How many kids were killed by the irresponsible use of prescription drugs this past year? Yet drug stores stay open. How are those drug free zones working out anyway?
    My blood is boiling, but I'll try to stay away from the political.
    To add insult to injury our illustrious Governor Snyder vetoed the bill to allow CPL holders to carry in gun free zones with additional training.
    Oh, how I wonder if the tail is wagging the dog these days.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Snyder SUCKS anyhow, what did you expect?
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not sure what's going on, but I'm hearing that DSG is now canceling all the black Friday special/back orders on the Troy Carbine across the entire country. Anybody else hear this?
    Last edited by Dee_NY; 12-23-12 at 13:33.

Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast