Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Troy Industries complete rifle

Feedback Score
    Lmao, this thread has gone to a pissing fest. People getting out their pitchforks, rakes, and torches and calling everything and everything out. This is worse than the crap on TOS.

Come on guys, you sound like a bunch of little fat kids who didn't get their twinkie before school. Mellow out. It's xmas eve and xmas. Ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves. Grinches.

Btw, all this time ranting could have been used to come up with something nice to do with your family on xmas, cook, or spend time with loved ones.
    Last edited by discreet; 12-25-12 at 23:52.
    From TOS ... "buy the shit out of that thing, all the mil spec is just nonsense."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by discreet View Post
    Lmao, this thread has gone to a pissing fest. People getting out their pitchforks, rakes, and torches and calling everything and everything out. This is worse than the crap on TOS.

Come on guys, you sound like a bunch of little fat kids who didn't get their twinkie before school. Mellow out. It's xmas eve and xmas. Ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves. Grinches.

Btw, all this time ranting could have been used to come up with something nice to do with your family on xmas, cook, or spend time with loved ones.
    Yes, I had a great christmas. However, we have every right to be pissed as Dick's broke a contract and its nearly impossible to get an AR right now.

Feedback Score
    F that we waited for a month being told different lies to end up with no rifle, and now ar15's are triple the price if they can even be found... We have a legitamate reason to be pissed. I went to dicks to buy another rifle with my refund/gift card the asshole manager wouldn't even give me the 10% off I originally got for opening a credit account and didn't even try to do anything to earn my business **** that place after I spend my gift card ill never go there again. A can of clp for $15? Really? It's 4.99 at walmart

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    In SA TX the Dicks at the Rim will have full stock of ARs to include Troy model two weeks from the 24th. Coworker of mine talked directly to the store GM. Not sure if its the same for any of you.

I personally would still not purchase out of principal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    My local Dick's says the pull of the Black Rifle is temporary...more to show respect to the children, but the signs of recent tells me they are making this long term. What would they do with that left over inventory?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elsilrac1 View Post
    My local Dick's says the pull of the Black Rifle is temporary...more to show respect to the children, but the signs of recent tells me they are making this long term. What would they do with that left over inventory?
    Sell to another distribution network to clean their hands.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by discreet View Post

All that is easy for you and I to say since we already have an AR. For those who do not own one and were counting on the new Troy to be their first, this will probably NOT be a very Merry Christmas! Good luck to those who are currently waiting on those Dicks to honor their agreement with all of you.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score
    So I spoke with both Troy and Dick's today. Dicks put all the blame on Troy and stopped accepting rifles. While I was on the phone with Troy, I learned that Dick's was NOT given permission to backorder rifles and that they are meeting about it as a company today.
    So from what I could tell this is 100% Dick's fault.

One side note is that the Troy representative was very respectful and polite unlike the Dick's representative.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elsilrac1 View Post
    To show respect? How about SELL the rifles to Americans and DONATE the proceeds to the charity of their choosing...

THAT is respect...DISRESPECT is pulling an inanimate object off of shelves to further the trend of fear that the mass media is spewing.

Fools...

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post
    So I spoke with both Troy and Dick's today. Dicks put all the blame on Troy and stopped accepting rifles. While I was on the phone with Troy, I learned that Dick's was NOT given permission to backorder rifles and that they are meeting about it as a company today.
    So from what I could tell this is 100% Dick's fault.

One side note is that the Troy representative was very respectful and polite unlike the Dick's representative.
    This is completely baffling. How could dicks be blaming Troy? Are they assuming that no one noticed that they made a big public announcement suspending the sale of these types of rifles. If they were still selling ARs but these were just long back ordered I could see wondering what was going on with Troy, but that's not what happened. Troy is still willing to sell me all types of AR related items, dicks not so much.

Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast