Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Troy Industries complete rifle

Feedback Score

Troy Industries complete rifle

Remember the mail-in certificate to get the trap-door for your Pistol grip, and a free T-shirt?

I got my t-shirt and grip-door today.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    I sent a shitty email last week and they said I would have it soon. I could care less about the shirt but I do want the grip door! GH

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yep, I had given up on ever seeing either. Got my shirt & door today out of the blue. Lots of folks that bought their rifle about the same time I did were posting that they had received theirs months ago. I figured I had fallen through the cracks somewhere and I would never see anything. I was one of the lucky ones, I walked out of the Gilbert AZ Dicks with the last Black Friday rifle they would let go prior to the actual sale day. They held back two.

Feedback Score
    My trap door and t-shirt came today also. Finally.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Damn, sent my in in late Oct and still nothing...

Feedback Score

P-Mags Gen 3

A bit off the recent topic, but I received a couple of gen3 p-mags over the weekend that had been on back order. I gotta say that they work fantastic with the Troy. The drop free without effort and fit really well in my billet lower.
    Whenever/If they ever are common again, check them out. I think I prefer the fit over the Troy Battle Mags even (but I love the TBM's).

Feedback Score

shirt and grip hatch

My shirt and grip hatch came in the mail yesterday. I tried to pull shenanigans and claim a tan rifle in hopes of getting a tan door. They saw through my scam, black hatch. Oh well. My lower had to go back to the mother ship for a mag well fix. It is coming back tomorrow, with a 30 round mag and a squid grip kit to boot. I am looking forward to getting my Santa Carbine to the range.

Feedback Score

Troy Industries complete rifle

My Troy has the tight mag-well and sticks on PMags, but metal GI mags and Troy Battlemags are working fine.
    I'm not going to send mine back just because M2 Pmags are tight, if GI mags work then I blame it on the M2 Pmags not the rifle.
    Still waiting on M3 Pmags, I hear they are great.
    Last edited by SurplusShooter; 01-31-13 at 19:52.

Feedback Score

all mags except Troy

All mags except Troy were hanging in the gun. It was bad.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Got my shirt and door as well, my rifle actually came with a door already installed when I purchased it from Dick's. I don't yet have the posts to have access to the "Pay it Forward" thread; but if anyone wants my extra, just PM me.

Oh and my rifle has been absolutely flawless thus far - though I did replace the stock with a CTR, the wobble was just bugging me.

Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast