Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colt LE6920

Feedback Score

Colt LE6920

How much is my Colt LE6920 worth if I sell it outright to an individual?

I have taken all of the extras off and put it back to stock. It has the restricted to the law enforcement stamp on the right side. It has about 700 rounds of PMC and Lake City ammo run through it.

Nothing wrong with it, I would like a BCM 16" mid length. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    NRA Life Member

No poor bastard ever won a war by dying for his country, he won it by making the other poor bastards die for their country! General George S. Patton

Feedback Score
    I'd scour the net to find the average price of one in similar condition (don't forget forum classifieds). Or, check the average price on your model in new condition, and estimate the depreciation from there. Needless to say, the condition of the rifle inside and out, whether it comes with the original box, accessories, and paperwork, etc. will all come into play.

Currently, the 'restricted' rollmark guns are going for a bit more than other 6920s right now, but that doesn't mean anyone's willing to pay the premium, especially on a pre-owned rifle.

Good luck!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    here they go for $1070 at wallyworld, + tax. if you have the same deal up there i'd say $900 if your lucky.
    i like dating homeless girls.
    when you're done with them
    you can drop them off anywhere

Colt 6920(x2, soon to be 3), Glock 30s (×2), gen 4: 19,21.
    m70ab2 u/f, wasr

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    You have a solid 6920 that you want to sell for a midlength? Man, that is bad ju-ju right there! Personally I would keep the 6920 and save up for a BCM Midlength as a backup/extra weapon in addition to the 6920, instead of replacing it.

Another option is just keep the 6920 and purchase, if you haven't already, more ammo, magazines, and other good to go items like a light, sling, red dot sight, classes, etc. as the money comes in.
    Last edited by 3 AE; 07-03-12 at 19:04.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Here's what I would do.
    Keep the 6920.
    Save up and buy a complete upper instead.

A BCM upper mated to a Colt lower isn't going to spontaneously combust.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just got finished researching the 6920 alot. You can get the basic one from online dealers for just under 1k delivered with no tax. Now, those do not have the restricted rollmark because Colt eliminated that, so unless someone really just wants that specific rollmark i'd say anything under that. Good luck, I should be picking mine up late next week.

Feedback Score
    I have a Restricted roll mark LE6920...guy at my local shop really wants one with this marking.

Find the right guy and you could get around $1k to $1.5k for the marking. This is what I've been offered privately at my shop by some collectors of sorts that want this roll mark.

Me....I'm not collecting this gun and really love it and shoot it and plan to have it for a long time.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I wouldn't pay more than $900 for a used 6920. They can be bought new for about that price.

I don't follow rollmark values. If LE-marked 6920s are truly bringing $1500 anywhere, let me know. I know where there are bunches you can buy.

Perhaps one of the Colt collector gurus can chime in on the reality of that situation.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    I wouldn't pay more than $900 for a used 6920. They can be bought new for about that price.

I don't follow rollmark values. If LE-marked 6920s are truly bringing $1500 anywhere, let me know. I know where there are bunches you can buy.

Perhaps one of the Colt collector gurus can chime in on the reality of that situation.
    Don't hold out. Please link the $900ish 6920s for the rest of us!

Again, just because the 'restricted' rollmark guns are going for more, doesn't mean people are paying it, especially on a used gun. Like you said, there are still plenty around.

They're a unique reminder of the AWB, but personally, I think the new 'M4' and 'M4A1' rollmark guns are mo' betta'. Just my $.02.

Feedback Score
    If your are going to end up eating ~$200 selling the Colt, well, that's half the cost of a BCM upper. I would just save for the upper you want and keep an otherwise great piece of equipment.

Sounds like a lot of hassle just to get mid length gas... but I'm lazy.
    "A tit in hand is worth two in the window"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast