Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colt LE6920

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Colt LE6920

How much is my Colt LE6920 worth if I sell it outright to an individual?

I have taken all of the extras off and put it back to stock. It has the restricted to the law enforcement stamp on the right side. It has about 700 rounds of PMC and Lake City ammo run through it.

Nothing wrong with it, I would like a BCM 16" mid length. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    NRA Life Member

No poor bastard ever won a war by dying for his country, he won it by making the other poor bastards die for their country! General George S. Patton

Feedback Score
    I'd scour the net to find the average price of one in similar condition (don't forget forum classifieds). Or, check the average price on your model in new condition, and estimate the depreciation from there. Needless to say, the condition of the rifle inside and out, whether it comes with the original box, accessories, and paperwork, etc. will all come into play.

Currently, the 'restricted' rollmark guns are going for a bit more than other 6920s right now, but that doesn't mean anyone's willing to pay the premium, especially on a pre-owned rifle.

Good luck!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    here they go for $1070 at wallyworld, + tax. if you have the same deal up there i'd say $900 if your lucky.
    i like dating homeless girls.
    when you're done with them
    you can drop them off anywhere

Colt 6920(x2, soon to be 3), Glock 30s (×2), gen 4: 19,21.
    m70ab2 u/f, wasr

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    You have a solid 6920 that you want to sell for a midlength? Man, that is bad ju-ju right there! Personally I would keep the 6920 and save up for a BCM Midlength as a backup/extra weapon in addition to the 6920, instead of replacing it.

Another option is just keep the 6920 and purchase, if you haven't already, more ammo, magazines, and other good to go items like a light, sling, red dot sight, classes, etc. as the money comes in.
    Last edited by 3 AE; 07-03-12 at 19:04.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Here's what I would do.
    Keep the 6920.
    Save up and buy a complete upper instead.

A BCM upper mated to a Colt lower isn't going to spontaneously combust.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just got finished researching the 6920 alot. You can get the basic one from online dealers for just under 1k delivered with no tax. Now, those do not have the restricted rollmark because Colt eliminated that, so unless someone really just wants that specific rollmark i'd say anything under that. Good luck, I should be picking mine up late next week.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    I've been looking for my first AR recently. I really want a Colt. Money is a serious factor at the moment (already bought a Garand and reloading equipment/supplies this year!). I looked around myself, searched, and posted in the official "where to find" thread stickied here. The best deals seem to be: The occasional LGS, some Walmarts, and (for currently in stock) the two below websites.

If I were to consider a used 6920 I wouldn't personally want to spend more than $800-$850. $100-200 for a brand new gun I KNOW hasn't been fubar'd with is a premium I would be willing to pay. I can only assume plenty of other people think the same way. But that assumes that they know where to get the properly priced new guns.

G&R Tactical
    http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...ction&key=6920

DSG Arms
    http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/CO6920.aspx
    I agree. 800-850 for a used gun.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Epic 4G Touch
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    Anyone have luck at there local Walmart selling the LE6920 for $1089? I've only found 1 locally myself but this seems to be a great deal on a great gun.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mdrums View Post
    Anyone have luck at there local Walmart selling the LE6920 for $1089? I've only found 1 locally myself but this seems to be a great deal on a great gun.
    $1047 at my local WM.

Feedback Score
    $850 to $875 would be a good price. I wouldn’t pay any more for a used 6920. Save for a BCM upper is the best advice in this thread so far.
    Gary
    Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a government agency.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast