Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Colt LE6920

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by totenkopf_u64 View Post
    If your are going to end up eating ~$200 selling the Colt, well, that's half the cost of a BCM upper. I would just save for the upper you want and keep an otherwise great piece of equipment.

Sounds like a lot of hassle just to get mid length gas... but I'm lazy.
    ^^^ This^^^
    former cat herder

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've been looking for my first AR recently. I really want a Colt. Money is a serious factor at the moment (already bought a Garand and reloading equipment/supplies this year!). I looked around myself, searched, and posted in the official "where to find" thread stickied here. The best deals seem to be: The occasional LGS, some Walmarts, and (for currently in stock) the two below websites.

If I were to consider a used 6920 I wouldn't personally want to spend more than $800-$850. $100-200 for a brand new gun I KNOW hasn't been fubar'd with is a premium I would be willing to pay. I can only assume plenty of other people think the same way. But that assumes that they know where to get the properly priced new guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunkraut View Post
    Don't hold out. Please link the $900ish 6920s for the rest of us!
    G&R Tactical
    http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...ction&key=6920

DSG Arms
    http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/CO6920.aspx
    Last edited by Warp; 07-04-12 at 19:57.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Last edited by g5m; 07-04-12 at 23:31.
    former cat herder

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    I've been looking for my first AR recently. I really want a Colt. Money is a serious factor at the moment (already bought a Garand and reloading equipment/supplies this year!). I looked around myself, searched, and posted in the official "where to find" thread stickied here. The best deals seem to be: The occasional LGS, some Walmarts, and (for currently in stock) the two below websites.

If I were to consider a used 6920 I wouldn't personally want to spend more than $800-$850. $100-200 for a brand new gun I KNOW hasn't been fubar'd with is a premium I would be willing to pay. I can only assume plenty of other people think the same way. But that assumes that they know where to get the properly priced new guns.

G&R Tactical
    http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...ction&key=6920

DSG Arms
    http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/CO6920.aspx
    I agree. 800-850 for a used gun.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Epic 4G Touch
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    Anyone have luck at there local Walmart selling the LE6920 for $1089? I've only found 1 locally myself but this seems to be a great deal on a great gun.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mdrums View Post
    Anyone have luck at there local Walmart selling the LE6920 for $1089? I've only found 1 locally myself but this seems to be a great deal on a great gun.
    $1047 at my local WM.

Feedback Score
    $850 to $875 would be a good price. I wouldn’t pay any more for a used 6920. Save for a BCM upper is the best advice in this thread so far.
    Gary
    Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a government agency.

Feedback Score
    There is a used one in a local Wisconsin shop
    for 1200$ it is bone stock and appears to have been a safe queen though
    Last edited by Mr Elbowseed; 07-07-12 at 23:58.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

don't sell it!

I paid $1100 out the door for my new 6920....I wager you could get $800-850 for yours. Be patient, save a little bit of dough here and there, and before you know it you'll have the Colt and your new rifle.

Barring malfunction issues and constant headaches, I'm of the school that says you should never sell any gun you own. You'll just regret it!

Feedback Score
    You'll regret it. I love my BCM just as much as the next guy, but you just need to start your second build. What's the hurry? Shoot the shit out of your Colt in the meantime. You're feeling the itch of a 2nd AR.... it's completely normal...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast