Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colt LE6920

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKBanger View Post
    You'll regret it. I love my BCM just as much as the next guy, but you just need to start your second build. What's the hurry? Shoot the shit out of your Colt in the meantime. You're feeling the itch of a 2nd AR.... it's completely normal...
    or a 3rd or 4th lol

Feedback Score

Reconsider...

Put that 6920 back in the safe and start saving your shekels for your new gun, whatever it is you decide on.

You'll regret selling that Colt I would bet. I was just reading a thread on another site entitled "Guns You Should Never Have Sold" or something like that. It had many pages of posts...
    Johnnie F. - recovering Statist
    ----------------------------------------------
    Have you read TheTruthAboutGuns.com today?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    saw one at my local walmart today for 1098

Feedback Score

le6920

I just recently purchased a colt le6920 at walmart for 1097.00 plus tax. several walmart stores in ne arkansas have at least one in stock. I was wanting either a rra ath or a wilson combat tactical but saw the colt le6920 in stock and for the price could not resist. Glad I got the colt as it is accurate and with about 700 rounds both factory and reloads without 1 ftf or fte dont see how either of those rifles could be better. jmo

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I wish walmarts around here had any AR-15s. Let alone Colts for a good price... You all are lucky.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Another vote for "keep it." No functional reason to get rid of the 6920, its as good or better a rifle than anything else out there. Maybe not as whiz-bang to some, but they will keep working, and you never have to second guess any part colt puts in it.

Feedback Score
    And yet another vote for keeping the Colt. I would NOT part with my LE6920 for double the money I paid for it at my local WalMart. The 1057 bucks and tax was worth every penny and do not regret the purchase in any way.
    "If there were more sane people with guns, there would soon be a lot fewer insane people with guns."

"A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, signed a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Feedback Score
    I don't know your personal financial situation, but...

...at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I advise you to keep your Colt and save up for another rifle.

You already put the time and effort into researching prior to buying your Colt, and it isn't as though it costs you any money if you keep it nice and clean in your gun safe, right?

Good luck - whatever you decide!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123