Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elite Ammo Drama--Herle vs. Wolf

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ryr8828 View Post
    There's a lot of info about you out on the net also, not good info, I'm not sure why you feel the need to ruin this thread.
    Yup, there sure is. And it all came from two people with the purpose of perfecting the theft of my property.

Why do I feel the "need" to ruin this thread?

I don't; I'm sick of them. I'm sick of being harassed every day by them. I'm sick of them impersonating me. I'm sick of them impersonating other people - and then attacking me.

The facts of the matter are pretty simple. Jay Wolf and Lisa Wolf are lying theives; they have never created anything. They have never designed anything. And the first time they tried they nearly went to prison; they knew what they were doing was illegal and they bragged about it until ATF showed up, then they went from bragging about what they'd done to crying that ATF was "harassing them."

Well ain't life a bitch? What goes around, comes around. And I wish I could say that I had something to do with that bit of comeuppance.

Why am I suddenly speaking out?

Because for 3 YEARS they have stalked me - unprovoked and without any response.

For 3 years they have impersonated me.

For 3 years they have on a regular basis stolen my identity for the purpose of harming other people, myself, and even attempted to secure financial instruments in my name.

For 3 years they have maliciously and falsely accused me of crimes - crimes THEY committed, thefts THEY had made, and people THEY had harmed.

You'd get sick of it too.

And I've finally had enough. You can't reason with these people. You can't negotiate with these people. These are unreasonable people; they are thieves and liars.

I couldn't care less what YOU think, "swatguy;" I don't even know that you're a real person. For all I know you are nothing more than another shill account of Jay Wolf or his wife; though you did form a coherent sentence and spelled every word correctly, and as such I find it difficult to believe that you would be another shill account of Jay Wolf, but just the same, I'm using my REAL name and not trying to hide a thing.

You know that Jay Wolf is a liar; everyone does. You know that Jay Wolf impersonates people; everyone knows this. You know that Jay Wolf threatens people he doesn't even know in the most absurd of ways; everyone knows this.

Everyone knows that Jay Wolf has never paid his excise taxes. Everyone knows that Jay Wolf has committed mail fraud. Everyone knows that Jay Wolf stalks people. There are dozens of examples of this - ask around.

And everyone knows that Jay Wolf tried to get away with violating the GCA, got caught, and then tried to scam money out of the public for his defense; at the same time lying about what ATF did, why they did it, and the consequences for having done it.

Why "ruin" this thread?

Because I can't go a week without Jay Wolf and his wife Lisa Wolf impersonating me. I can't go a week without them creating accounts in my name - the "bad information out there" on me? How much of that is their contrivance...?

I'll give you a hint. Less than 100% but more than 75%. Instead of a campaign of pointing out the items that are true or have some basis in truth, they heaped on the BS higher and deeper until it became so ridiculously obese that any semblance of the truth was lost.

And for three years I've said nothing. But I'm through with that. I'm through with telling credit card companies that I did not apply for their product. I'm tired of telling banks I did not apply for a mortgage. I'm tired of telling professional websites that I did not open an account, and that the one using my name and likeness are part of an identity theft ring run and overseen by Jay Wolf and his wife Lisa Wolf.

I'm tired of the attempts to hack my e-mail. I'm tired of the almost-daily taunts from "anonymous" e-mail addresses. I'm tired of having to change my phone number because someone lists it on craigslist, in very unseemly personal ads.

I don't care if you believe me; I certainly wouldn't were I simply to "read the internet;" but that's OK. Do you know why?

Because now when someone looks THEM up, their information is out there too. Only with theirs its true. 100% true.

You see, I don't need to lie about them; everything I've linked to, everything I've pointed out, and everything I've said is true.

And if even one person withholds his purchase from them, I have won.

And I'll take any victory that I can get.

But lets be real here; there's been instances over the last 5 years from these two documented independently from me; other people have been stalked by them; several cops, business owners, private citizens - maligned by lying thieves who take joy in the misery they cause others.

Don't believe me - I don't care.

The information is now out and its going to become more... interesting as the weeks go on. I have a LOT more than what I've released so far.. Inter-office e-mail, audio, video... and a couple police reports...

Oh yeah, I'm expecting to hear from the State's Attorney soon - the session of the Grand Jury is expiring and they're expected to hand down indictments against Jay and Lisa Wolf.

CYBERSTALKING:
    Illinois 720 ILCS §§ 5/12-7.5, 740 ILCS 21/10720 ILCS §§ 135/1-2, 135/1-3, 135/2

Wisconsin Wis. Stat. § 947.0125

Federal Law 18 U.S.C. 875(c) 47 U.S.C. 223. Both of these statutes require that the stalker "not use his real name" or "use a false name" or "not give his real name."

As Jay and Lisa Wolf's methods are to ALWAYS use false names in an attempt to conceal their identities, they have violated both Federal statutes - and they've even been stupid enough to brag publicly about having done it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Armati View Post
    The FN cartridge will never be good for much other than shooting zombies in the head - and you can pull this trick off with any high-cap .22.

There are a hand full of real world shootings where the BG was continued to fight after being shot several times.

The biggest selling point of the 5.7mm is it will penetrate soft armor. You can do the same thing will hot 7.62x25mm or an ice pick.
    Its an interesting cartridge. There's nothing "magical" about it. The laws of physics apply to everyone and everything; energy = mass x velocity, correct?

The loads I developed simply pushed the cartridge to its maximum possible performance, which of course leads to increased wear and tear; like any hot-rodded cartridge will.

Its a nice light-weight carry piece. Its easy to shoot if you have large hands. The 21 rounds of 'bang bang' make it a decently high capacity toy. And in the SBR rifle, its an acceptable close-quarters cartridge.

But its not a main-battle rifle, and the handgun is not what I would recommend as an "assault pistol." Firstly, the muzzle-flash is enough to blind Ray Charles. Secondly, the rapport is loud enough to cause damage to the ears even when wearing earplugs - which means you have to wear plugs AND muffs, which also means you can't hear anything else.

The hotter loads tend to cause a lot of fouling of the internals and malfunctions happen about 4x more quickly than with FN's ammo.

The hotter ammo often has damaged primer cups which allow a piece of the primer cup to flow backwards into the firing pin channel effectively rendering the weapon useless until it can be cleared; clearance is done by unloading the weapon and dry-firing it to knock the piece out; this is NEVER seen in FN factory ammunition, and only seen when Jay overloads by a couple of 10ths or buys cheap primers.

The biggest problem with anything in this platform is the lack of support by the industry at large; few holsters, no aftermarket magazines worth having; nothing specifically made for it, and as such, it will not be adopted for any use other than entertainment by guys with a bit of cash to spare, or the occasional police organization.

All the big boys use MP-5's or M-4's for their entry teams; they defeat soft armor too, and they're much cheaper with significantly more choices of ammunition and accessories, and no lawyers to beat down the courthouse doors screaming "..designed to MUTILATE!"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan J Herle View Post
    Continued from here: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=75048

they were found to be illegally manufacturing and selling ARMOR PIERCING HANDGUN AMMUNITION;

Wait you mean a similiar load, that you/your father were selling selling under the "Elite Ammunition West" name a few years ago after you left/and or were removed from EA?

The Trident line was the same bullet material as the Barnes Banded Solid. Yes EA pushed that fine line based on the previous FTB stating BBS in the 5.7 was not considered AP.
    Last edited by slvrwrx; 07-08-12 at 12:23.

Feedback Score
    The loads I developed simply pushed the cartridge to its maximum possible performance, which of course leads to increased wear and tear; like any hot-rodded cartridge will.

But its not a main-battle rifle, and the handgun is not what I would recommend as an "assault pistol." Firstly, the muzzle-flash is enough to blind Ray Charles.

The hotter loads tend to cause a lot of fouling of the internals and malfunctions happen about 4x more quickly than with FN's ammo.

The hotter ammo often has damaged primer cups which allow a piece of the primer cup to flow backwards into the firing pin channel effectively rendering the weapon useless until it can be cleared; clearance is done by unloading the weapon and dry-firing it to knock the piece out; this is NEVER seen in FN factory ammunition, and only seen when Jay overloads by a couple of 10ths or buys cheap primers.
    Quite interesting how your opinion of this weapon's platform does a complete 180* after you have been ousted as a fraud. Such a shame you deleted all your posts on the other forum. I do believe I could still find that huge statement you made against DGR that you passed off as known facts.

Funny, I've never had a single malfunction in my FSN, while shooting EA ammo (even your own inconsistent lots that I still have) or factory, nor has the gun "fouled" to any lesser or extreme extent firing various types of ammo through it.

EA last I checked still was using factory SS197SR brass and primers. They no longer load 1x fired brass.

http://ryanjherleliar.blogspot.com/2...herle.html?m=1
    Last edited by slvrwrx; 07-08-12 at 12:38.

Feedback Score
    The biggest problem with anything in this platform is the lack of support by the industry at large; few holsters, no aftermarket magazines worth having; nothing specifically made for it, and as such, it will not be adopted for any use other than entertainment by guys with a bit of cash to spare, or the occasional police organization.

All the big boys use MP-5's or M-4's for their entry teams; they defeat soft armor too, and they're much cheaper with significantly more choices of ammunition and accessories, and no lawyers to beat down the courthouse doors screaming "..designed to MUTILATE!"
    While I'm surprised this drama train has been allowed to ride the rails so long on this site, I feel compelled to comment on your statement about the 5.7x28.

IMO the industry doesn't support it because there is not enough demand. The P90 was developed as a PDW to give to rear area types in the military who would otherwise be issued a sidearm. It was designed to penetrate soft armor and increase on board ammo as well as hit potential (shoulder fired and an optic). It was not intended to replace carbines or even SMG's. Some agencies tried to press it into service as such and I'd be surprised if any still keep them for that purpose.

The "big boys" use of carbines and SMG's is because their mission calls for a long gun - not something intended to replace a handgun. The FiveseveN pistol almost seems like an afterthought and I don't know of any serious professionals who would ever use one on the job. It takes the specialized cartridge and removes the benefits of the P90 (50rd mag, optic, and shoulder fired) so all you have left is a handgun that is more difficult to shoot well than the P90 and still has ammo that wasn't designed to do anything but penetrate armor.

It failed because it didn't make sense economically or logistically. Why would I arm my troops with a new weapon that requires different parts and ammo when I can give them a shorter M4 and everything is common to the front line troops with whom they operate and support? This is especially true when comparing terminal ballistics. It's cheaper and easier to train and equip everyone with the same M4 if they really need a shoulder weapon.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrwrx View Post
    Wait you mean a similiar load, that you/your father were selling selling under the "Elite Ammunition West" name a few years ago after you left/and or were removed from EA?

1. I was not "removed" from Elite Ammunition; Jay and Lisa Wolf falsified stock sales with the help of Lisa's mother, Lupe, who's a notary public.

2. I have no worked in the industry since I was robbed of my company, copyrights, tools, machines, equipment, materials - I have not been in California since August of 2009, a month BEFORE Jay and Lisa Wolf perfected their theft.

3. Here's the ICANN registration for Elite Ammunition West...
    Justin Zimmer

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: ELITEAMMUNITIONWEST.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS49.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS50.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

For complete domain details go to:
    http://who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.as...NITIONWEST.COM

Justin Zimmer is 1/2 owner of the Fivesevenforum; but you knew that already, didn't you?

Hey, do me a favor; next time you try and start some shit, have your ducks in a row first, because you just look STUPID now.

Quote Originally Posted by slvrwrx View Post
    The Trident line was the same bullet material as the Barnes Banded Solid. Yes EA pushed that fine line based on the previous FTB stating BBS in the 5.7 was not considered AP.
    THERE WAS NO FTB RULING.\

Pfft! Try harder next time.

Feedback Score
    El Cid-

I recognize the handle from the PS90forum.

This thread has NOTHING to do with 5.7x28mm weapons or ammunition; this thread is about the lies that Jay and Lisa Wolf routinely tell, the laws they routinely break, the lives they routinely destroy, the families they routinely harm, and the people they routinely impersonate, harass, stalk and attempt to steal the identity of.

They are nothing more than 1 1/2 bit thieves; they're not even particularily smart one's; they rely and survive based upon the fact that most people just want to be left alone and will do anything to stop being harassed.

But after 3 YEARS of ignoring them and hoping they'd go away, and after 3 YEARS of being stalked, harassed almost daily, having them attempt to secure loans and mortgages in my name, I finally had enough.

This isn't revenge. This is a reckoning. They've harmed many more people than just myself, and now its time they were known for what they are, and I will spare no expense, I will spare no effort, and I will release information that they don't even know I possess, and when I'm done, its likely that they'll be doing prison time, or if nothing else, won't be able to work in this industry ever again.

And I aim, no pun intended, to use every legal tool at my disposal to do so.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

So you are saying that in the name of creating hotter ammo, Elite produced ammo that put more wear on the gun and was more likley to cause malfunctions?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed L. View Post
    So you are saying that in the name of creating hotter ammo, Elite produced ammo that put more wear on the gun and was more likley to cause malfunctions?
    I don't want to come off like a jerk here, and I don't mean to be a jerk. But was that a serious question?

In case it was, I'll answer it.

Yes, increasing the charge weight of any cartridge causes greater wear on components; higher pressures cause a greater strain on chamber and barrel. Higher pressure means that there is more throat erosion. Higher pressure causes a greater amount of force in both directions; the bullet moves more quickly down the bore, and the increased velocity causes greater surface heating of the lands/grooves, and the increased pressure pushes the slide to the rear with greater force; as such there is more felt recoil and that energy is being transmitted into the frame and moving parts of the weapon.

Include to that the higher and longer heated gas stream, which has a convection current very similar to plasma, and you have a greater amount of soot deposited on surfaces, and at a higher temperature, meaning it bonds much more solidly; compare the deposition of lead in a handgun frame to copper deposition; I shoot lead pistol rounds because they're cheap and I don't mind cleaning - and I have to clean 3 or 4x as often as I would with copper, but the price difference is enough of an incentive for me to do it.

So we know that higher pressure rounds cause greater wear, and we know that higher pressure (and temperature) rounds cause greater and more solidly deposited soot, so reliability would also be affected just by these two variables BEFORE you factor into this the increased "work" of the parts; the slide or bolt-block (specific to this weapons system) moves back and forth with greater energy, which batters the frame and bearing surfaces, and increases wear.

If you push things too much, which Jay Wolf is famous for, the bolt-block or slide moves back and forth so quickly (known as "bolt bounce") that the next round in the magazine is not fed at all, or sometimes, but rarely - a fail to feed is the most common malfunction - stove-pipes the next round, rendering the weapon unusable.

Malfunctions increase exponentially with the pressure; on the carbine it is common to actually "unlatch" the magazine from the weapon, rendering it useless, at the same time as jamming.

And just to set the record straight, I developed and designed 100% of the ammunition sold by Elite Ammunition until it was stolen from me in September 2009.

What Jay Wolf and Lisa Wolf have done with it since then I couldn't tell you; but knowing those two the way I do, it wouldn't surprise me if they were STILL producing the dangerous shit reported upon last year on the PS90forum, where people's guns were breaking and malfunctioning.

-RH

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Locked for review. If anyone attempts to start another thread then pack your bags while you are at it.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12