Thread: Aimpoint PRO vs M3

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Aimpoint PRO vs M3

I am currently running a ML2 but am looking to upgrade to a model that works with NV and 2moa dot. The only difference I can see between the M3 and the PRO is the battery life. However even the PRO is better than my ML2. I turn it off when its not in use so it really doesnt matter to me. I also have a Larue LT129 mount so the PRO's mount doesnt matter to me either. I will be running a magnifer sometimes or my PVS-14, so the cantilever mount stays.
    Because of cost the PRO almost seems like the way to go, but I dont want to count out the M3.
    Last edited by Failure2Stop; 07-07-12 at 20:55. Reason: sale items go in the EE, once you have sufficient posts

Feedback Score
    I am very happy with my PRO, I would buy another if I was in the market for another RDS.
    wicked windy, super far, a bunch of Mills..... Send it!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I ended up going with the PRO. So far i like it. It works well with NV and wanted a smaller dot. Very clear glass as well. I was mainly worried if the difference in the housing would be an issue. The m3 and rest of the comp series is extruded, where the pro isnt.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Battery life is the only difference.