Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Freedom munitions ammo

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If it doesn't blow up my rifles it's a killer price compared to new manufacture.

Feedback Score
    I have shot over 6K of their various ammo, if you don't mind small blemishes on the cases you wont be disappointed. I have never had any issue with their ammo. Drives my USP guy nuts delivering it, cause I order a few 1,000 rounds every time i am on there.
    Last edited by zack991; 12-16-12 at 12:18.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    ....they did just jack up their prices. i was happy with them till i saw that. not the sweetest deal in town now. now you pay close to 400 (after shipping) bucks for a case of RE-MANUFACTURED m855. when it was closer to 300 bucks a case.....not but 2 weeks ago, i was 100% onboard. but now, not so much.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kenndapp View Post
    ....they did just jack up their prices. i was happy with them till i saw that. not the sweetest deal in town now. now you pay close to 400 (after shipping) bucks for a case of RE-MANUFACTURED m855. when it was closer to 300 bucks a case.....not but 2 weeks ago, i was 100% onboard. but now, not so much.
    Well I spoke to them and they are raising prices in hopes of slowing down the orders a bit, they have a solid 3 month backlog on orders. If people are going to blame anyone blame those who are buying up everything insight just like in 08. I encourage people to buy ammo they need but not to screw other gun owners over by buying it all. Yet again it is supply and demand. I have not bought any of their ammo in a few months now, even after the post election they asked customers to be reasonable with their orders so they don't get a backlog of orders that take more than two weeks to fill. Yet their prices are still better than the many other sites. M855 is 499 per 1,000 rounds on many sites not including shipping. They are selling it $389 and price will drop like before after the rush. I would say wait it out like I am for m855 and prices will drop.
    Last edited by zack991; 12-16-12 at 14:08.

Feedback Score

freedom munitions

I've used a good bit of their ammo in .45 and .223/5.56 and have never had a problem. I've used both the new and remanufactured. The only problem that I've had is they are a little slow to ship, but I guess thats to be expected today.

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)
    I've ran through 500rds of 9mm and 250rds of 45 and 40 haven't had any issues whatsoever.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zack991 View Post
    Well I spoke to them and they are raising prices in hopes of slowing down the orders a bit, they have a solid 3 month backlog on orders. If people are going to blame anyone blame those who are buying up everything insight just like in 08. I encourage people to buy ammo they need but not to screw other gun owners over by buying it all. Yet again it is supply and demand. I have not bought any of their ammo in a few months now, even after the post election they asked customers to be reasonable with their orders so they don't get a backlog of orders that take more than two weeks to fill. Yet their prices are still better than the many other sites. M855 is 499 per 1,000 rounds on many sites not including shipping. They are selling it $389 and price will drop like before after the rush. I would say wait it out like I am for m855 and prices will drop.
    Question, so even on in stock items they are behind 3 months shipping?

Also, the .308 rounds, are the 155 amax fairly accurate?

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotx1 View Post
    Question, so even on in stock items they are behind 3 months shipping?

Also, the .308 rounds, are the 155 amax fairly accurate?
    Not sure about shipping,,,but the 155 AMAX are some of the most accurate bullets out there !!! At least out of my rifles,,,I shoot them out of my M1a's and my Remmy 5R !! They are GTG.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m1a_scoutguy View Post
    Not sure about shipping,,,but the 155 AMAX are some of the most accurate bullets out there !!! At least out of my rifles,,,I shoot them out of my M1a's and my Remmy 5R !! They are GTG.
    Thanks! I just don't need the 168's for 300 yards in my m1a. Hopefully the re-manufactured stuff will be accurate enough to hold groups that far. I know I can do my part.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotx1 View Post
    Thanks! I just don't need the 168's for 300 yards in my m1a. Hopefully the re-manufactured stuff will be accurate enough to hold groups that far. I know I can do my part.
    Yea,,I would say the AMAX should shoot great out of your M1a,,I have a Krieger HVY BBL on one of them and it loves everything,,LOL,,but then thats the BBL !!! I would say depending on which Model you have,,the 155s should be a darn good bullet for ya,,especially under 300 yrds !!! Depending on what they load them in,,ya should have some good brass for reloading if ya do that kind of stuff,, Keep us posted on how they shoot.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast