Thread: WTS: 10.5" LMT/Adams Arms Piston Upper

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

WTS: 10.5" LMT/Adams Arms Piston Upper

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

This started life as a LMT DI complete upper. I added the Adams Arms retro fit piston kit. It has a little over 3000 rounds. It has been flawless. I have NEVER had a jam (I've only used brass cased ammo and no reloads). Used all kinds of factory ammo from soft .223 to smokin 5.56. Always shot. It is surprisingly accurate for a 10.5". This is very clean, and makes it perfectfor a blaster upper.

Using the original LMT Bolt. Bolt has chrome silicon extractor and ejector springs. No need for gas rings on the bolt, but you have to use a spring on the bolt tail. (I'm inlcuding an extra spring that I bought as a back up). The bolt carrier, gas block, op-rod and plug are all melonite coated and very easy to clean. The carrier is particularly slick. Included is the POF NP3 coated roller cam pin. Less wear on the upper. Carrier has skiis to prevent carrier tilt. I've never had carrier tilt.

The gasblock has two settings. One normal, and one for suppressed. Comes with 7" DD Lite Rail, AAC Blackout FH, and BCM Gunfighter charging handle. THE TROY FIXED SIGHTS W/ TRITUM INSERTS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. They both have tritium and I've had them about 6 moths so they are niceand bright. You can include them for an extra $110 (1/2 retail$!).

$299 Shipped CONUS, $110 extra for the tritium sights
    Sorry, no paypal. MO only
    *ALL NFA RULES APPLY. This is a SBR upper. Make sure you can own it in your area

I'm gonna miss this one, but have my heart set on a Noveske and need the $.

$110 Extra for the Sights

Last edited by No Bananas; 07-08-12 at 15:42.
    Have Fun, Be Safe