Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LaRue Tactical ROCKS!

Feedback Score

LaRue Tactical ROCKS!

I've always heard that LaRue is the standard in optic mounts and lots of other stuff so I decided to order a SF X300 QD mount from them. The item seem expensive but quality is worth it right? Going through LaRue's website I almost ordered one of there "sniper" bumper stickers but I thought that maybe they will throw one in just to be nice. I wasn't disapointed! They sent all these freebees including a "tactical beer opener" that will see Lots of use! I've delt with companies that acted like they could give a shit if you gave them your business or not. With LaRue, I feel valued as a customer

Last edited by highlighter; 07-09-12 at 18:15.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They are good folks for sure, their customer service is something we learned from and try to emulate
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    I like their stuff, but id rather they keep all that stuff and lower the prices by $10

If I want stickers/seasoning/beer openers, ill buy them

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

I'll keep the swag

I hate to say it but my "free" dillo gets used every day. My wife says I like it more than anything she got me for Christmas in '09, the darn thing is wearing out. Guess I'll have to buy something else from the dead center of Texas.

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    LaRue is one of the only companies I don't mind paying MSRP through for any thing. Every optic and mount I have ever owned has been purchased through them.

The one time I had an issue with something they bent over backwards to fix it without me asking any thing of them.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    hate to see it but my dillo is also worn to the point that it takes a lot to get my bottles open. I will buy another since I was on their mailing list and got one free even though I didn't buy a product. With all the folks on here that give them the thumbs up it will be my next rifle.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You'll find that most people have no problem with Larue brand products. However, many people have a problem with Mr. Larue himself.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    You'll find that most people have no problem with Larue brand products. However, many people have a problem with Mr. Larue himself.
    What's the issue?
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mark Larue the man is an arrogant dick. His products are absolutely top notch, he himself is just a dick

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by saddlerocker View Post
    I like their stuff, but id rather they keep all that stuff and lower the prices by $10

If I want stickers/seasoning/beer openers, ill buy them
    My wife likes the Dillo Dust so much, when we're running low she asks if I need anything from them.

You can't buy approval like that!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast