Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LaRue Tactical ROCKS!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    My wife likes the Dillo Dust so much, when we're running low she asks if I need anything from them.

You can't buy approval like that!
    Yup.
    Same with my girlfriend.

She also steals my dillos!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TehLlama View Post
    Then they'd start to multiply. This is bad.
    You can never have too many dillos.

But that reminds me of a brief the other day, someone mentioned "female NVGs" and a CAPT next to me asked "is there such a thing as female NVGs?" I replied "Without female NVGs, how would baby NVGs get made, sir?"
    Last edited by Koshinn; 07-10-12 at 05:24.

On the spreading edge of the butter knife
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshinn View Post
    If you buy a dillo from them, do you get a free dillo as well as dillo dust?
    No. If you order a dillo, they'll send you a free T-1 mount.

I spent quite a bit of time getting my T-1 and ACOG mounts properly set up. I was very pleasantly surprised that I could swap them around and not lose zero. Of course I only ever tried it sitting at a bench on the range. They're pretty much dedicated to their own rifles now.

Anyone every swap mounts regularly?

...and I'm kidding about the free T-1 mount. Really.
    Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter. -- Ernest Hemingway

Feedback Score
    I ordered the UDE (urban dark earth) stock, pistol grip, and vfg and they included the same group of swag plus a "Larue Tactical" hat.

+1 on the dillo dust being great stuff too. Just cool that they bother to throw anything in on a purchase. BCM does a lot of the same.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What am I supposed to do with two dozen bottle openers?

The man has been discussed, the customer service has been discussed, the products are a known entity.
    The extras... everyone knows them and acts like they're collectible baseball cards. But over time they just don't have any meaning, and for people who frequent trade shows it's just another thing put in a bag and forgotten.
    Last edited by thei3ug; 07-10-12 at 09:48.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thei3ug View Post
    What am I supposed to do with two dozen bottle openers?

The man has been discussed, the customer service has been discussed, the products are a known entity.
    The extras... everyone knows them and acts like they're collectible baseball cards. But over time they just don't have any meaning, and for people who frequent trade shows it's just another thing put in a bag and forgotten.
    Give them out as stocking stuffers. I can PM you my address.
    ^^ Read with southern accent !^^ and blame all grammatical errors on Alabama's public school system.
    Technique is nothing more than failed style. Cecil B DeMented
    "If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away."-Dog
    Go where the food is.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TehLlama View Post
    Then they'd start to multiply. This is bad.
    Yep. they're like Tribbles.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    You'll find that most people have no problem with Larue brand products. However, many people have a problem with Mr. Larue himself.
    Hahaha yeah Mark can be an ass.

Overall he is a pretty good guy. He has style you say that for sure.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5cary View Post
    Anyone every swap mounts regularly?
    On my M4, I have the LT100 for the ACOG optic, LT272 for the Surefire Scout Light and the LT130 for the Harris bi-pod. I love how I can remove all the accessories with breaking a sweat.

I removed my ACOG and used it as a spotting scope when my buddy was zeroing in his rifle. I placed the ACOG back on my M4 and the zero was still dead on. Needless to say, my friend was quite impressed with that.
    "All cops have to make judgment calls they hope they won't regret. No cop ever bats a thousand." - Southland

"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry your body." - Jack Bauer

"And maybe remind the few if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stand between the monsters and the weak."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    quote another guy on this thread. BCM does the same, I bought a upper from them awile back and a bunch of free stuff came with it. BCM catologs, BCM hat, stickers/decals and what not

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast