Thread: LNIB Crimson Trace Glock Lasergrip (LG-417) Price Drop (Again!)

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

LNIB Crimson Trace Glock Lasergrip (LG-417) Price Drop (Again!)

I have a like new Crimson Trace Glock Lasergrip Model LG-417 for sale. This is the GEN3 model with the activation switch on the front strap. Fits the GEN3 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37, 38. I mounted the grip on my pistol once and removed it. It has never been out of my basement, never been fired, never been zeroed. Comes with box, directions, etc.

SOLD

$185 shipped via USPS with delivery confirmation. PAYPAL only, USA only. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by JSGlock34; 08-26-12 at 10:56.
    “Shooting a gun projects your personal will across time and space in a flash. I want to hit that and that is hit. Straight from your mind to the physical world. Talk about your PowerPoint presentations.” --Don Winslow, Savages

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Added pic.
    “Shooting a gun projects your personal will across time and space in a flash. I want to hit that and that is hit. Straight from your mind to the physical world. Talk about your PowerPoint presentations.” --Don Winslow, Savages

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Still available.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Bump with price drop.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Still available