I just got my first Form 1 stamp back and I am looking for a fire/water proof document safe for it and some other stuff. This will be going inside of my gun safe so fire/water protection is more important than theft protection.

I was looking at the Sentry stuff, but it all seems to get kinda bad reviews for either the latches, the key tumblers, or the hinges being bad.

I was thinking 1 hour fire protection looked like the way to go, but Sentry only has 2 units in what I am looking for(a small chest-F2300 and a large document file folder type-F3300). The F3300 seems to be discontinued and the F2300 gets bad reviews for the latch and the hinges being garbage.

The First Alert 2040F seems to have great reviews, is 1 hour rated, but is setup for media with an internal compartment that I dont believe can be removed. The 2037F also has great reviews, but is only 30 minute rated.

Is 1 hour overkill for what I am going to be protecting? Is 30 minutes enough since I will be storing it in my gun safe which itself has its own 30 minute rating?