Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Surefire Scout Light LED upgrade?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It was just confirmed a few days ago and I don't think there's been an official announcement yet.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~ Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Copy that Jon. Thanks again,

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    170-200 lumen M300A you say? Awesome!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The 300b mini scout with 200 lumens will be available mid November, as should the m600 with 250 lumens. The 500 lumen m600u will be available in February.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~ Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Thanks for the heads up. I was gonna get another M300A, but I'm gonna wait for the new model.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBecker 72 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I was gonna get another M300A, but I'm gonna wait for the new model.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...men-Flashlight

Surefire has a nasty habit of pushing back deadlines. When it finally does see the market though, it is as advertised, though!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...men-Flashlight

Surefire has a nasty habit of pushing back deadlines. When it finally does see the market though, it is as advertised, though!
    True, I'm curious if this will be like the X300 Ultra. I thought that was gonna be available 6 months ago.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Is there any hard data on this, or just second hand reports from sf dealers?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    Is there any hard data on this, or just second hand reports from sf dealers?
    Hard data that a scout ultra head will be available? It was posted by a Surefire employee and he said it was confirmed, not just a some day type of thing. As to a document, I don't know.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jonconsiglio View Post
    Hard data that a scout ultra head will be available? It was posted by a Surefire employee and he said it was confirmed, not just a some day type of thing. As to a document, I don't know.
    JC knows what he is talking about as we both have the same source on this.

Again hard data no, but our source is a SF rep. we + known SMEs/trainers trust.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast