Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need opinion on ambi safety Defense Package

Feedback Score
    Has anyone tried their (Battle Arms Dev.) short throw selectors? If so how are they? BTW just ordered one for the rifle I'm working on for a friend.
    Last edited by .300; 09-16-12 at 09:23.
    BCM 14.5 w/ BCE 1.5
    Thanks Grant!!!
    SCAR 17
    Rem 870 Tactical {going to Wilson's soon)
    S/A 1911A1
    Yea it's been to Novaks!
    Glock 22

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post

As a company policy, above and beyond is the baseline, and we always go beyond the baseline, that's an unwritten policy. You can see evidence of which in the product, in our conduct, and in the way we interface with our customers
    This is very true of Battle Arms Development! Very few companies provide great products with great customer service...BAD is one of the very few that do!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Mike K.
    ROG Tactical

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .300 View Post
    Has anyone tried their (Battle Arms Dev.) short throw selectors? If so how are they? BTW just ordered one for the rifle I'm working on for a friend.
    Yup. Phenomenal. Unbeatable customer service and comms. Unpaid advertisement.

Feedback Score
    I've too been looking towards a new ambi-selctor and have decided to go with the B.A.D-A.S.S...Seems they have really done their home work plus some on design and function options.Plus the lever exchange ect.,how can ya beat that!?!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Disclaimer; This was a paid advertisement. Get over it.
    Much easier to get over when the advertisement is true and would be the same endorsement even if it was unpaid - as in this case. BAD is a great company to deal with.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    Yup. Phenomenal. Unbeatable customer service and comms. Unpaid advertisement.
    SWEET Good news!!! Will be ordering 2, 1 for my present .300 blk build and 1 for my current "toy"...!!
    BCM 14.5 w/ BCE 1.5
    Thanks Grant!!!
    SCAR 17
    Rem 870 Tactical {going to Wilson's soon)
    S/A 1911A1
    Yea it's been to Novaks!
    Glock 22

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Happy with the 3 DP selectors I have.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    We (Battle Arms Dev.) offer a life time, unconditional warranty on the selectors.

The free lever exchange program is also life time, unconditional (condition, age, appearance, etc. are all immaterial)

The differences of various selectors are more than skin deep.

We have reworked the detent holes size, detent groove shoulder depth and angle, the "ramp" angle, and the length of the selector center, now there's nothing like it in the market. The lever's 90 degree shelf, diagonal serrations, center groove, the absence of a pointer (the pointer is replaced by a simple groove), various dimensions to accommodate different preferences, are all refinements unheard of and unseen previously.

There are reasons our selectors are smooth, have positive detent engagement, and minimal lateral movement. Many attribute this to the KNS detent we include. The KNS detent will help many selectors, but NOT if the detent groove and holes are less than ideal. The real magic takes place in the detent groove and detent holes. We have spent untold amount of time and money on perfecting it.

We're also the first manufacturer to include a detent in the selector kit back in 2010. In 2012, the included items list has been expanded to: 2 extra screws and a detent spring. I'm sure that'll be copied soon enough lol.

Add these refinements to our penchant for overdoing things, the result speaks for itself. We don't design or produce competition grade gear, all of our products are designed for folks going in harm's way. Whereas aluminum may have sufficed, we use heat treated steel. When off the shelf screws are readily available and cheap, we had half a million custom, Grade 8 screws made to our specification. When factory specs are good enough, we went beyond and found the sweet spots that nobody bothered to research.

As a company policy, above and beyond is the baseline, and we always go beyond the baseline, that's an unwritten policy. You can see evidence of which in the product, in our conduct, and in the way we interface with our customers
    Duffy, how can I go about the lever exchange? I have a BAD ASS with two long, or standard black levers. I would like one standard and one short in fde. Can you help?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Holy thread resurrection, I thought this thread was locked away and never to be found again back in 2012 lol.

Operatordown, I had left Battle Arms last August to start another company. The lever exchange program is still alive, but the terms had changed couple of years ago.

Please email sales@battlearmsdevelopment.com and they'll give you all the details
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    5 (86%)
    I offer a few different ambi safeties, but when customers ask for my recommendation, its the BAD-ASS....

LOL...I didn't notice how old this thread was until after I posted, haha!
    Last edited by djegators; 07-03-15 at 09:24.
    Owner/CEO
    Light Tac LLC

Owner
    Mutiny Arms LLC

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast