Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blackhawk Warrior Wear Desert Ops boots.

ToddG Guest
    Yes. They're comfortable and grippy. I've worn them for days at a time with little discomfort. But I don't exactly put my boots through a warzone, so I couldn't comment on their durability. I primarily wear them for classes, matches, etc.

Feedback Score
    The black pair I have have been using for almost a year now are the most comfortable boots I have had to date. They are beat to hell the sole has alomost no tread left, but they are still serviceable. I just recently bought a pair of Rocky's that were trashed in two weeks from regular use! Thankfully I was able to get a return on them and I ordered another pair of the blackhawks. I seem to be really rough on boots and these have held up no problem! I highly reccomend them to anyone searching for a new boot.

-DM-

Feedback Score
    How would ya say theses compare to the Oakleys (made in USA)? Just ordered a pair and it was a toss up between the 2.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mung View Post
    How would ya say theses compare to the Oakleys (made in USA)? Just ordered a pair and it was a toss up between the 2.

curious as well. I have a couple of guys on a fellow Dept that have the Oak's and they swear they clouds on the feet. I was going to order one or the other with new budget year uniform allowance next month.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123