Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My First Basic KISS Carbine Build

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes I plan to stake the castle nut, but I have to purchase a suitable punch for it. Im not sure If I need a rounded punch or a flat punch like I use for lower assemblies.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I use a sharp, pointed punch. Just like what you would use when making a dent in steel to start a hole for a drill press.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have one like that I'll try it out. I have heard a spring loaded punch is good for this too. Thanks for the tip, I thought a blunt punch was needed.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Awesome. When did you get the upper? I don't see it on their site I have two old Colt slick side uppers on guns. glad to see I'm not the only one who likes the slick side uppers. I'd like another to change the .22 flat top (pictured below) to a carry handle too.

Last edited by usmcvet; 12-30-12 at 15:11.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123