Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: American Survival Guide is back!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    The one I got is Summer/Fall 2012 with the metro sexual in the blaze orange jacket on the cover. I believe this is the first one to be released. Of course I could be wrong so please share what issues you have so far.
    Yep, I have this one as well. Very informative, even the wifey picked it up and looked at it.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    There is a new issue out now. It has several good articles in it.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Okay so they have their second issue out yet Bing and Google turn up nothing. Even Beckett Meda Groups web page has NO mention of this publication.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Okay so they have their second issue out yet Bing and Google turn up nothing. Even Beckett Meda Groups web page has NO mention of this publication.
    They are keeping it on the DL for OPSEC reasons.......

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    I have mine in document protectors and in a large 3 ring binder, most are form the late '80s......too much????
    Doc

I am in the process of scanning in my old copies, but I have a bunch of holes in continuity because it was a newsstand purchase for me back in the day so I didn't always get all the issues, plus I had coworkers at the time who would steal the issues from me....is there any chance I could borrow some of your copies long enough to scan them in and fill the gaps in issues I have?

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Send me a PM and we can check our dates and see if I have what you need.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Issue #4/Spring 2013 on newstands now. This issue may have one of two covers, the first one has a big pic of a gas mask on it while the second one has a guy back packing on it. They have the same contents (articles/stories) just different covers.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    How's the PDF file going on the back issues?
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Issue #4/Spring 2013 on newstands now. This issue may have one of two covers, the first one has a big pic of a gas mask on it while the second one has a guy back packing on it. They have the same contents (articles/stories) just different covers.
    Where did you find it? I was just looking at the local HEB tonight and did not see it. Thanks

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Where did you find it? I was just looking at the local HEB tonight and did not see it. Thanks
    Wal-Mart, out of all the WM stores in my AO there is only one that stocks ASG, go figure . . .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast