Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is a Pac-Lite upper neccisary?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    When you say "new gen Ruger 22/45," are you talking about the 22/45 Lite?

ETA: NM, I see the Lite doesn't have the bottom rail.
    Last edited by bulbvivid; 08-08-12 at 09:43.
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I had a factory threaded 22/45, but sold the upper for a paclite. Why? I wanted top and bottom rails while still having iron sights, saved a lot of weight, and over all looks better.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Unless you really want a bottom rail I suggest you look at the Ruger 22/45 Lite. It comes with a gold anodized upper with a pre-tensioned barrel for accuracy and has adjustable iron sights and is pre-drilled for a weaver mount so you can mount any red dot, scope, or whatever on top. And best of all it has a threaded barrel. I'm waiting for my dealer to be able to get one and then it'll be all mine. It's pretty much like getting a Pac-Lite upper from the factory.
    Police work: If it were easy it would be called your mom.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I pretty much agree with the above. I use mine for supressed critter shooting at night. So I wanted an under rail for a x300. The fact that the only way to get that rail from ruger is without iron sights just pisses me off, therefore, paclite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12